| FTBL Thinking about spring ball...and Austin Mack.

That's funny.
And true.

Your disdain for Milroe comes across as personal for some reason... maybe it isn't, but it sure comes across that way... Which I do not understand. Regardless, he will almost certainly be the starter. A team captain. A preseason top 5 favorite for the Heisman. And he's 'healthy year' away from hearing his name called in the 1st round of the 2025 NFL Draft.
It does seem that way. I hope Milroe has a huge year next year. Seems like a good kid with a ton of athletic talent. I would hope we are all rooting for that kid as Bama fans and fans of players that remain loyal to Bama through this major transition. Loyalty with the current environment around college football deserves our respect.

As long as it's not Milroe.
Dude, you got some type of personal hatred for Milroe don’t you? You pissed over the “Lank” NIL that he and Arnold started? They get your order wrong? You got to let that shit go!! Milroe will likely be your starter going into week one, barring some type of injury. Jalen has proven himself time and time again.
He will only improve with a true QB coach to work with him and help him with his reads/progressions. We all know O’Brien didn’t even attempt to work the guys behind Bryce Young and Rees did wonders in his lone season with them. How about we ALL pull for ALL OF THE PLAYERS on this team?

Dude, you got some type of personal hatred for Milroe don’t you? You pissed over the “Lank” NIL that he and Arnold started? They get your order wrong? You got to let that shit go!! Milroe will likely be your starter going into week one, barring some type of injury. Jalen has proven himself time and time again.
He will only improve with a true QB coach to work with him and help him with his reads/progressions. We all know O’Brien didn’t even attempt to work the guys behind Bryce Young and Rees did wonders in his lone season with them. How about we ALL pull for ALL OF THE PLAYERS on this team?
If Milroe is starting week 1, I'm not watching.

If Milroe is starting week 1, I'm not watching.

While leaving open the possibility that this is a long play gimmick, I'll now declare it the oddest stance on something that I've ever seen in the 20+ year history of RollTideBama/TideFans.com. And that's taking into account a guy that used to seriously push Paul Johnson to be Alabama's head coach. And another guy who was pissed that Saban didn't move Derrick Henry to LB.

While leaving open the possibility that this is a long play gimmick, I'll now declare it the oddest stance on something that I've ever seen in the 20+ year history of RollTideBama/TideFans.com. And that's taking into account a guy that used to seriously push Paul Johnson to be Alabama's head coach. And another guy who was pissed that Saban didn't move Derrick Henry to LB.
Could @SnakeDoc be the same guy?

Some players you just can't help but root for to be as successful as they possibly can be. To me, Jalen is one of those players. When I think about Jalen, I think about someone who handled sitting against South Florida as well as anyone possibly could. The same could be said as to how he handled the bad snaps and lack of pass protection at times. I also think about the pinpoint accuracy he had on the final drive against auburn. He could have easily bailed once Nick retired. The love for Alabama that he has is genuine. I loved how he ended all the post game interviews with a "Roll Tide". He has said and did everything imaginable to deserve the status of a team captain.

And DeBoer is an offensive genius. I think if anything, we will see an improvement this year in his play, and imo, he was already a good quarterback. I personally think that if Jalen stays healthy, he will be a round 1 or 2 quarterback after this year.

And ...JM has the team a round him...important also
But nice to have other quality QBs around that stayed instead of leaving...
Took bama to playoffs...within a blown coverage and couple of bad snaps of playing for a NC...

Snakedoc may just be poking a bunch of us too.....

Back
Top Bottom