| FTBL Thinking about spring ball...and Austin Mack.

If Milroe doesn't show drastic improvement in accuracy and reading defense/moving through progressions...it'll be another long year without a payoff. At some point, leader or not, if he plays ahead of someone who gives the team a better chance to win...we'll end up losing more than just games...

If Milroe doesn't show drastic improvement in accuracy and reading defense/moving through progressions...it'll be another long year without a payoff. At some point, leader or not, if he plays ahead of someone who gives the team a better chance to win...we'll end up losing more than just games...
Another long year....believe we made playoffs....
And just cover a back out of backfield on 4th n 3...would have been in finals...
Not that bad of year

I believe they will all get their chance. But I hope Deboer puts the best on the field. Milroe has a hard time reading certain Defenses and holds on to the ball too long at times. So whomever does the best at it probably will get the Nod. Deboer has got to prove he can be here, so loyalty or not, don’t believe he’ll be afraid to switch a player up! Gonna be exciting anyway! Roll Tide!

Why would he not install the same offense he and his OC have been running?
DeBoer and Grubbs have a lot of QB runs amongst their bevy of plays in the playbook. You use what best fits your talent. We may very well see things that @TerryP and I mentioned when Rees was first hired. Downhill runs with heavy play action.

As long as it's not Milroe.

Your disdain for Milroe comes across as personal for some reason... maybe it isn't, but it sure comes across that way... Which I do not understand. Regardless, he will almost certainly be the starter. A team captain. A preseason top 5 favorite for the Heisman. And he's 'healthy year' away from hearing his name called in the 1st round of the 2025 NFL Draft.

Your disdain for Milroe comes across as personal for some reason... maybe it isn't, but it sure comes across that way... Which I do not understand. Regardless, he will almost certainly be the starter. A team captain. A preseason top 5 favorite for the Heisman. And he's 'healthy year' away from hearing his name called in the 1st round of the 2025 NFL Draft.
I'm looking forward to the DeBoer era, but can't fathom watching any more Milroe.

New coach..New Era.. We should start from ground zero and openly compete, for every position... The best players start games, but plenty of rotation, too.. Absolutely zero entitlements..

Back
Top Bottom