| FTBL Here I am thinking just the SEC hated Bama!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
I'm hearing that Mich. coach is talking how bad his team beat Bama, the players can't stop talking or trolling the Bama players! Now I'm hearing that other teams are jumping on the bandwagon too. Will not be watching the game next Monday, Hope Washington will win it!.

Act like you have been they before mean a lot more here at Bama then anywhere else.

Let them crow because they’re ignorant homers. Most of the people that I know and my wife said that if we had played better we would’ve curb stomped them. I still think they had our signals but whether they did or not, we didn’t execute like we should have.

The winner gets to control the narrative. You would just hope there would be some class but hey it is a big deal to beat Bama and they are UM. With that said, I will not be surprised of UW beats them since they finally got over the hump of not winning a playoff game. They have to be feeling good about themselves. Hopefully they are full of themselves and get drilled.

ESjWmbyWoAEQgFE.jpg

And needing OT to win isn't beating a team badly. But they won, BAMA lost. It is what it is. And I hope Washington stomps a mud hole in their ass.

I know you can spin it anyway you want to and Michigan did win but I honestly feel that we helped them to beat us.
No truer words were spoken. It wasn't the refs and to a degree it wasn't that vanilla offense of UM. We shot ourselves in the foot....over and over and over again. Self-inflicted bodily harm in the 1st degree.

PS...I will give the UM defense some credit but that is all.

I laughed when Florida State players started criticizing Alabama’s inclusion in the top 4 after the loss. Did they forget they lost by 60 to a team Alabama beat while Alabama lost by 7, in overtime?

No truer words were spoken. It wasn't the refs and to a degree it wasn't that vanilla offense of UM. We shot ourselves in the foot....over and over and over again. Self-inflicted bodily harm in the 1st degree.

I think that had we played to our ability….

Well...honestly....they helped bama ...a lot

2 muffed punts,...
Missed fg....
Bungled extra point..
This is true. But...no bad snaps? Someone posted on another thread that out of the 66 offensive plays Bama had, 32 were off target. It's just a shame that the final one ended Bama's dreams of playing for the Championship.

ROLL TIDE anyway!

We could not get out of our own way during the semi-final game against UM. Our OL played well in the 3rd quarter but struggled the rest of the game. On defense our LB'ers could not cover the RB out of the backfield and our defensive secondary (which CNS coaches) was on the struggle bus most of the game with a lackluster pass coverage.

UM can crow all they want and I hate but they won the game like @bamaledge said with our help.

If you will remember, USCw was the most hated team in the country for many years when Pete Carroll was there. Now its us and I am perfectly ok with that situation.

Last edited:
We could not get out of our own way during the semi-final game against UM. Our OL played well in the 3rd quarter but struggled the rest of the game. On defense our LB'ers could not cover the RB out of the backfield and our defensive secondary (which CNS coaches) was on the struggle bus most of the game with a lackluster pass coverage.

UM can crow all they want and I hate but they won the game like @bamaledge said with our help.
We certainly...blew a lot of coverages....especially the 4th n 3 ...late in fourth....
Nobody even touched him for 20-25 yards...

Which, to me, is what makes the NCG a bit interesting. Michigan's defense isn't the best. Their offense is decent. Washington's offense is better, imo. But their defense is one of the worst against the pass.

I do think that if it becomes a shootout, Washington wins because their offense is a bit better than Michigan's...especially at QB.

Back
Top Bottom