• Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan

• Southern Cal

• Total voters
G

I'm excluding SEC schools from this list, otherwise it would be the Barn and UT battling it out.

I surprised myself when I figured out my own answer. At first I thought it would be Notre Dame, but then I remembered a game from the eighties when I pulled for Notre Dame, against Miami. So I tried Miami on for size, but then I remembered pulling fir the Canes against Ohio State. I realized that the Buckeyes were a team I have never, ever pulled for.

Too many teams to hate on that list, but I cast my vote for the fighting leprechauns.
leprechaun4.jpg

Well you redneck bi'chs may hate em but L. S. U. whipped their asses in 1971 28-8 in Baton Rouge!

We are still waiting on Alabama to equal this.

or defeat Texas :evil:

It's a toss-up between Notre Dame and Southern Cal, though I would not describe it as "hate" as it is a desire to beat them.

The only problem I have with these two programs is the bias attention they receive from the media and poll voters.

Mr L E Phant said:
Well you redneck bi'chs may hate em but L. S. U. whipped their asses in 1971 28-8 in Baton Rouge!

We are still waiting on Alabama to equal this.

or defeat Texas :evil:

Ah yes, 1971. I remember it well--another undefeated regular season for the Crimson Tide, including a win over LSU in Baton Rouge.

Tide goes to the Orange Bowl, while irrelevant LSU travels to El Paso to play in the Sun Bowl. That Notre Dame victory really did a lot for the Tigers that season, didn't it? :lol:

Well a 28-10 victory over ND almost equals LSU's "impressive" accomplishment. :lol:

I was there in person for "the shot heard around the world" as Biscuit sacks Beurlein.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgfsDP3dgFs[/youtube]

I'm surprised the Canes haven't drawn more hate. 10 years back they might have been leading this poll. Come on Miami haters, don't be shy.

psychojoe said:
I'm surprised the Canes haven't drawn more hate. 10 years back they might have been leading this poll. Come on Miami haters, don't be shy.
There's nothing really to hate about Miami really, they just a bunch of thugs.

Back
Top Bottom