• Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan

• Southern Cal

• Total voters
psychojoe said:
I'm surprised the Canes haven't drawn more hate. 10 years back they might have been leading this poll. Come on Miami haters, don't be shy.

There was a time that Notre Dame would have headed this list for me because of them being the media darling. USC has kind of assumed that role but Miami, well the U has never been nothing short of a bunch of thugs with a nation wide fan base of the same when they are winning. The school can't sell out a game and that speaks volumes to me and I have to give some respect to great football programs which I feel all but Miami are.

I am of the opinion that they all SUCK. If they don't wear CRIMSON and Live in Tuscaloosa, I hate them. They hate us so I hate them. You hear people talk about "I pull for so and so when they aren't playing BAMA." Bullsh#t! I HATE THEM ALL. The only reason for their existence is so we have somebody to play on Saturday. My second favorite team is Alabama's second string. Damn ND! Damn Miami! Damn USC! Damn them all. CRIMSON TIDE RULES!!!!!
Doesn't matter to me if they are ranked #1 or #119.
Enough of this hating on other schools, lets focus our hatred towards those turd tossers from the south. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom