| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

...Boat is okay. That little kid is a ****. That mom fits the stereotype the writers are trying to mold. Do you like Blackish? That show is freakin' hilarious!!

Really? My Asian-American and Chinese national friends say she is spot on haha. They love it! Eddie is annoying but I understand where the character is coming from. He is based on a real person, after all.

I like Black-ish too, Rainbow is my favorite character!

My wife and I just finished the final season of Boardwalk Empire. Although the ending storyline was kind of predictable, the way it happened wasn't. Still, we're both sad for its ending. We really enjoyed that series.

A couple of weeks ago, we finished off the most recent season of Nurse Jackie. This has been a great series; that said, we're getting glad the last season ended like it did (anger!). So I guess in about six months or so, we'll get the final season. Can't wait to see it.

Say you won't be buying it with these two come out on blue ray? :D

Thatsatoughquestion.gif%7Ec200

watching blue bloods right now.

last night i watched unbreakable. it was pretty good. i already knew the story of Louis Zamperini, but i had no idea this movie was about him. i also picked up hercules and noah but i haven't watched them, yet.

Back
Top Bottom