| FTBL Remembering Alabama winning the 2013 BCS Title before they even kicked off...

From my experience.
Been in several..mostly fun type. Tennessee fans ...bitter...those people are to be ignored..ms50+ wont go to ut game anymore. Because of fans.

o lord. We have bunch of girl's ( young and cute) that sit in front of us at BD. They give opposing fans...hell. Guys kinda laugh n take it.... but they are rough on em
Yeah some of these young Bama fans have not been on the other side in their lifetime so they are clueless that even Bama will have some down years. The will find out eventually that what CNS did and made look easy is not normal or easy.

I remember a casual comment from Herbstreiit after the game saying that he silently looked at Musburger after Lacy’s TD run on the opening drive and gave him a look that indicated this game isn’t going to be a good one. I believe the ND defense hadn’t allowed a rushing TD all season (or maybe just one?), and Lacy ran one in from 15-20 yards out in Ace formation on the first possession lol.

Can someone explain the meaning behind Ha Ha’s comment? I don’t understand.

I'm not sure. Other than the circus he created with this "girl friend", I don't recall anything unusual with him leading up to the game, other than he took home an absolute haul of national awards, and I think the feeling among many was, he wasn't deserving of them all.

ND fans talked A LOT of shit leading up to that game. They had beaten nobody all year. They had an ugly 13-6 win at home over a Michigan team that we shellacked 41-14. The last time we had played them prior to that game was in 1987. They trounced us 37-6 in South Bend and then we wouldn't play them again for 25 LONG years. We could have scored in the millions that night and it wouldn't have been enough for me

Back
Top Bottom