| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

"The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" a very funning movie. It was one of the first moive my parent let me go see by myself. I'm watching it on Me-TV and the show is call Svengoolie.

^ I've got that in my Netflix queue. Haven't seen it yet but love a lot of the older type comedies. I recently did see another film with Don Knotts in it...The Accidental Astronaut.

We now have STARZ Magic City in our Netflix cue. We watched Season 1, episodes 1 - 3 yesterday. Not bad, not the best mafia stuff, but not bad. I did get a bit irked about them using the music from Godfather though...

what am i watching? i tell you it is NOT the show i WAS watching.

they have interrupted it twice now to tell the verdict in some case where a cop shot someone.

first it took them 20 minutes to tell the verdict. i don't need to hear about all the people that were involved and how you thank all those people for their work and effort. if it's a verdict, then read the damn verdict and get back to my show.

NOW!!!

the freakin' president has to come on and talk about it! WHY?! what is his stake in this?! did he know the cop or the one who was shot personally?!

i don't need to hear from all these talking heads and the president how this person did this and this person did that and how we as a nation.....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

JUST PUT MY SHOW BACK ON!!!!

so the cop shot someone and they died. it's a tragedy, but do we really need to have TWO news break-ins, one with the president, during a show to tell me about it?

JEEZ!!!

Has anyone been watching Gracepoint? Only three episodes left to air and then I'm starting the 10 pt series.

I made it around to watching this mini-series this week. If you like murder/mystery type of movies this is one you'll want to track down. I'd image Fox will re-broadcast it this spring or summer.

I'm still shaking my head.

Back
Top Bottom