| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

Watched both The Equalizer and This Is Where I Leave You on Netflix last night. The former is a pretty good movie, esp. if you like action movies. The latter...Well, Jason Bateman is in it. He has been in a lot of funny movies over the last few years (don't think much of anything he can do can top what he did in Dodgeball. Bad Words is pretty good.). He again...Pretty funny, pretty solid. The Jane Fonda story line...Pretty predictable.

Watched both The Equalizer and This Is Where I Leave You on Netflix last night. The former is a pretty good movie, esp. if you like action movies. The latter...Well, Jason Bateman is in it. He has been in a lot of funny movies over the last few years (don't think much of anything he can do can top what he did in Dodgeball. Bad Words is pretty good.). He again...Pretty funny, pretty solid. The Jane Fonda story line...Pretty predictable.
He one of the TV kids that didn't fall thought the hole. (i.e his sister when was the last time you see her in anything?)

Green Acres this is one TV show that no one could redo as a movie. Side note here Pat Buttram was at one time part ower of the radio station here in Roanoke, Al. "WELR"

NBC launched a new series called ""Allegiance." A knock off of "The Americans," no doubt, but through three episodes isn't not a bad off-season drama.

About to check out "Bosch."

Back
Top Bottom