| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

Yes,and in ways , it is better.
Get my granddaughter to come over to watch it with me. We like watching all of them. Thanks for the input to. can't wait to see what kind of guns Burt will have will him. Best Line in the second one "I'm ran out of AMMO!" Burt tell the others.

Get my granddaughter to come over to watch it with me. We like watching all of them. Thanks for the input to. can't wait to see what kind of guns Burt will have will him. Best Line in the second one "I'm ran out of AMMO!" Burt tell the others.

Yep ,Burt definitely has a few moments in regards to his guns in this one.

Yep ,Burt definitely has a few moments in regards to his guns in this one.
Well she talk me into watching it tonight so we did. The lock up part had me laughing long and hard. Well I think just like Jaws, Rambo, Rocky we should be seeing No#6 with Son. You right I think it was one of the better one too. That something you don't see in the some part 2 movie these days.

Possibly, the best episode of The Walking Dead I've ever seen.

Definitely one of the best TV series episodes I've ever seen.

Carol still has me cursing under my breath and chuckling...

Possibly, the best episode of The Walking Dead I've ever seen.

Definitely one of the best TV series episodes I've ever seen.

Carol still has me cursing under my breath and chuckling...

Very good episode. Been waiting for a week to figure out what the horn was.

Fargo Season 2 is pretty damn good too. Just watched the 2nd episode this morning, the cinematography in it is brilliant at times. The way the fingers hit the ground, just awesome!

Gonna watch this tonight, interesting concept. Amazon is doing this, looks like they released episode 1 earlier this year. Episode 2 was released in the summer. The remaining episodes for season 1 release on 11/20.

The Man in the High Castle (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1920px-Man_High_Castle_%28TV_Series%29_map.png

The OJ series on F/X. Just finished Episode 3. Uhm, never heard that word on cable TV. (Sarah Paulson, who is portraying Marcia Clark, just found out Johnnie Cochran was coming onboard the dream team. She...mistook him for Oedipus. :what:)

Me and the fiance just finished all four seasons of Raising Hope, hilarious show but that last season was by far the least funny (they didnt seem to be trying as hard)... Maw Maw is one of the funniest characters ever on TV IMO. Before that we watched every season of That 70s Show and I cant believe I missed out on that show when I was younger. Too hilarious... I guess Big Bang Theory is next on the list, still trying to get her to watch all the Friday Night Lights seasons... We just started watching the new season of X-Files and I absolutely love it. Hope they get renewed for a new full season after this. Cant wait for the new season of Daredevil to start and of course we just started the new Walking Dead season.

I don't see where you guys find the time to plow through these shows.

How many hours a week do you guys watch shows of any kind (Hulu, Amazon, Roku, Netflix, streaming, cable, etc.)?

Just depends, my fiance and I always watch an hour or two a night when we get home. Its either a movie (or two) or a cpl episodes of a show. She made me watch three episodes of Greys Anatomy every night for months until we finished that show (yeah it was horrible lol)... but on days we are both off (usually just Saturday) sometimes we will just spend the day watching Netflix if we dont have anything else going on and we have both got to that age now (shes 25, Im 28) where we dont care about partying or doing all that shit anymore, we'd just rather sit at home and watch a movie or something.

Yeah, That 70's Show was awesome. I did not watch the final season, knew it would likely suck without Foreman on it, Eric that is. He was the centerpiece of all the humor, not that his character was the funniest but it usually was at his expense and it was played perfectly.

Also, That 80's Show sucked ass(got cancelled pretty quickly). I grew up in the 70's and 80's, my 80's were much closer to what was shown in That 70's Show.

Last edited:
Yeah, That 70's Show was awesome. I did not watch the final season, knew it would likely suck without Foreman on it, Eric that is. He was the centerpiece of all the humor, not that his character was the funniest but it usually was at his expense and it was played perfectly.

Also, That 80's Show sucked ass(got cancelled pretty quickly). I grew up in the 70's and 80's, my 80's were much closer to what was shown in That 70's Show.

Yeah losing Foreman sucked but Red was my favorite part so I still liked the last season. Ricky was horrible tho, I seriously hated his character.

Back
Top Bottom