| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

My wife and I have started watching The Boss series on Netflix. It's...okay so far. Kelsey Grammar's right-hand woman, the blonde, is smoking hot, and the show seems to be moving. It's definitely not as good as House of Cards, but it's not a terrible substitute either. We just got two more discs in the mail. Maybe I'll have to backtrack later. I hope not.

So, finished the series Treasure Quest: Snake Island. The snakes and the search were compelling for me to watch, although the first couple of shows were not. But like one of those idiot rubberneckers who love to travel I-65, I kept on watching. Til. The. Bitter. End... What a disappointment!!

Did anyone see tonight's episode of NCIS New Orleans? They make a reference to the barn,ugh.
Yes, I think it was because that guy is really a Bama guy,Lucas Black I saw him on TV at the LSU game last year. He always yelling ROLL TIDE!! Lately on the lady told him she when to Tulane not to that place to. Just to pull his strings.

Yes, I think it was because that guy is really a Bama guy,Lucas Black I saw him on TV at the LSU game last year. He always yelling ROLL TIDE!! Lately on the lady told him she when to Tulane not to that place to. Just to pull his strings.

Yeah,I saw the later part where they mention Tulane. I should have figured that sometime or another they would have to play off the Bama angle and do something like that.

Tonight on CBS will be Criminal Minds with new addition to the team with be Dr. Tara Lewis (Aisha Tyler). After that a new show call Code Black something like ER.

The Walk
676823.gif

Back
Top Bottom