| LIFE We need to pray for the victims of Hurricane Helene (and Milton is one its way.)

I see a lot of evidence of tornadoes being tornadoes.

@Brandon Van de Graaff you heard anything about where the Rays will play?

I haven’t seen or heard. I assume by the time April rolls back around they’ll have it repaired and ready to go. If for some reason they don’t, temporary games at their (or another) spring training facility would probably make the most sense. They don’t draw dick anyway (2 cents to Rachel Phelps), so they wouldn’t be losing out on much money. And whatever they did lose out on would probably be supplemented by MLB in some capacity.

They (finally) have a new stadium on the way, but it won’t help them in this case.

I haven’t seen or heard. I assume by the time April rolls back around they’ll have it repaired and ready to go. If for some reason they don’t, temporary games at their (or another) spring training facility would probably make the most sense. They don’t draw dick anyway (2 cents to Rachel Phelps), so they wouldn’t be losing out on much money. And whatever they did lose out on would probably be supplemented by MLB in some capacity.

They (finally) have a new stadium on the way, but it won’t help them in this case.
Seeing rumors of Steinbreener.

Back
Top Bottom