| LIFE We need to pray for the victims of Hurricane Helene (and Milton is one its way.)

I got a text that they found her. I have no idea how to assimilate this? No I idea how to empathize with the family. Your mom drowned, in a flood, and you don't know about your dad.

Imagine a person stoned on Fentanyl. Just staring at the ground. That's me, right now, sober as a pope. No wine.

And you'll get crap lumber.
Almost to the letter...said the same thing to the guy that lives behind me, Friday morning. And, at almost the same time, we said, "unless you hit 84 Lumber." One of my mother's friends said, almost, the same thing about 84 yesterday. It rings true.

There used to be one a few miles from the house: closer than HD or Lowe's. I went there most of the time to get lumber because of the quality (and location.) I'd thought of shooting up there today but remembered they are closed on Sunday's.

BTW, as much as I loved your eye-bolt idea on the remaining posts in the ground I went another route. "Here's a shovel, here's cash, dig." I sorta screwed up there as well...but in a different context. I took my eye off the ball and mom walked right out the front door. I didn't see her because I was getting Windex to clean the storm door. Thank God for Ring doorbell...

Rick, can't you find a better colored map?
The good lord knows there's not a lot going well with anything "orange" this year in Florida.

florida-rain-qpf.png

So, is this a theory , or no?
Our government began weather control in the mid '40's. You think that some 80 years later they can start one up and drive it around?

This guy's channel, Hustlebitch , was banned off UTUBE back during the Maui fires for factual reporting.

Back
Top Bottom