| OT Hurricane rolling in for UGA game weekend?

You might be the Mike Seidel of the cycling world.
I went out for about a half of an hour this morning and the wind...it's kicking. It was truly a ying yang thing...there were stretches I didn't have to pedal because the wind was so strong at my back. There were a few I had to stop because I was about to get blown over. I have no idea what the gusts are right now...haven't turned on the TV to see. I did see this. Looks right to me. 🙃

I just got a gust that blew the latch off of my gate. That's a privacy fence latch in a 4X4 on a 2X4. I have a few bird houses I've built around my back yard...just saw one of those blown off the fence.
Yeah the wind can be brutal.
Back with Frederic it blew through the cracks between the door and wall frame so hard it made the door whistle.

Yeah the wind can be brutal.
Back with Frederic it blew through the cracks between the door and wall frame so hard it made the door whistle.
Oh dude. We're getting it. And, in a way, it's just wild.

100+ mph winds hitting the islands. I'm getting around 70 or so gusts.

The "news" says, "make sure you are in your safe space." What the fuck? IF that tree if falling I want to see it coming.

The stupidity in life which I find a little funny.

People driving around right now around getting through flooding roads. Yes, it is rain. But an also yes, it's salt water.

I feel like Walz wife right now...elementary stuff. Salt water is not good for a vehicle. Just sayin'...

The stupidity in life which I find a little funny.

People driving around right now around getting through flooding roads. Yes, it is rain. But an also yes, it's salt water.

I feel like Walz wife right now...elementary stuff. Salt water is not good for a vehicle. Just sayin'...
Yeah, they tend to run better on gasoline. :p

Crazy shit.

I took down the umbrella/shade thing over the tables on my patio yesterday. I stored it beside the fence. It's broken, in half, and it's in the same place I stored it. The pole is broken in half, but it's in the same place I put it.

I told my neighbor just now...when I walk into the Pearly Gates the first person I'm going to slap is Mother Nature. Is that going to be white on white vigilance? Is it domestic abuse? I'm going to say it's like a baptism. Cleansing.

Back
Top Bottom