| FTBL Thoughts from some of the games today

I

imported_porkchop

LSU/Ark

Regardless of how it finishes, I'm not all that surprised that Ark is giving them trouble. Especially given the way LSU's defense has looked as of late.

Texas/TAM

Talk about trickeration! TAM is going to pull it out today and it looks like because they went in and totally turned the offense upside down. Going into the game TAM's offense consisted of (1) smoke draw, and (2) option. QB Stephen McGee has been the team's leader in carries all season long. Today McGee rushes only 11 times and throws for 35 attempts!

Franchione is still gone though.

Nebraska/Colorado

Nebraska's black shirt defense continues to improve. Just today for example, they only gave up 65 points in one game.

And Callahan is still gone.

MSU/Ole Miss

Orgeron is nuts (like we all knew he was) and he's probably gone too.

That Boise/Hawaii game tonight should be a real dandy. Looking forward to watching that one.

A GREAT day of football so far!!! MSU wins with 13 seconds left. Arkansas wins in the 3rd OT.

It's just my opinion, and considering I don't pay a lot of attn. to Ole Miss, but it seems to me they give O one more year.

Other than that point, you are correct on he's gone and she's gone.

TerryP said:
A GREAT day of football so far!!! MSU wins with 13 seconds left. Arkansas wins in the 3rd OT.

It's just my opinion, and considering I don't pay a lot of attn. to Ole Miss, but it seems to me they give O one more year.

Other than that point, you are correct on she's gone and she's gone.

fixed that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom