| FTBL Thoughts on the game

Did the production of the team meet the standard of "It was MTSU?"

This reminds me of a game where Roach had eight or nine solo tackles and Josh said, "it's only _____" (I think the game may have been Southern Miss.) There are still accurate "take-away's."

While I'm a HUGE fan of caveats don't try to "undersell" how they looked yesterday.
That was Moses, no?

Milroe shut some people up yesterday

WRs looked good

RBs looked good

Both OL and DL looked good

Secondary looked good

LBs looked good

It was game one, next week things will be back to normal with people bitching about Bama and thinking the season is done even if we win

Yes we did. They ran same play that they ran in scirmmage. I mean it's MTSU.... Why would we open up playbook against them?
Yeah, I didn’t watch the game.. I listen to it… and some guy was telling me at work that they seem to be running basic plays.. so that’s what I figured… its the art of war..

Look, I'm all about Alabama making others look not so good, but Bond's hit is what is wrong with these new rules in football. You got a defensive player not protecting himself because Bond stepped out of bounds, but still proceeded to run over a defender. A defender makes that hit and sends the offensive player flying and 100% of the time there will be a flag. Like I said, love Bond, he's my #1 receiver, but hate this happened as a sign of where football fails me and defensive minded folks like me, and those players.
Agree 100%

Its time to disqualify players for facemask and chop/cut blocking for only one quarter … no one should be kicked out of entire game, unless it is intentional on multiple offenses..Most targeting is accidental… the whole game shit needs to be changed..

As far as facemask the helmets should be redesigned to impossible to grab.

Last edited:
Did the production of the team meet the standard of "It was MTSU?"

This reminds me of a game where Roach had eight or nine solo tackles and Josh said, "it's only _____" (I think the game may have been Southern Miss.) There are still accurate "take-away's."

While I'm a HUGE fan of caveats don't try to "undersell" how they looked yesterday.
"It was only mtsu "is not underselling.
It's stating a fact

I saw tremendous improvements. Organization. Preparation. And i have stated all that. But ... it was vs mysu. Totally overmatched. But tested secondary. And secondary responded

Wasn't underselling. Just not over hyping

Back
Top Bottom