| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

An example of her character- she’s never been found liable for sexual assault, she’s never been convicted of any crime let alone felonies, she’s never had protestors gassed so she could get a photo op with a bible in front of a church, she’s never lied about why she was late to something when in reality it was because she didn’t want to be fact checked, I could go on and on. If this election ever became about character your guy would get trounced
She's never been found of sexual assault. Because, she was on her knees sucking someones dick. Truth.
If you want to be treated equally, accept the truth equally.

You are supporting someone who is radical. Don't tell me I don't know you. You have said it, purposefully. You support a radical "left" agenda. I still look at you under the lenses of 'Bama fan."

She's never been found of sexual assault. Because, she was on her knees sucking someones dick. Truth.

You are supporting someone who is radical. Don't tell me I don't know you. You have said it, purposefully. You support a radical "left" agenda. I still look at you under the lenses of 'Bama fan."
Your guys’ “sucking dick”, “on her knees” is boring as shit. Even if that was the case who gives a shit?
You want truth equally? Ok great, the guy you “Christians” are supporting sexually assaulted at least one person, he has said when you’re a celebrity you can grab women by the p*ssy (sexual battery and/or assault depending on jurisdiction), a guy that had an affair while his current wife was at home with his son, but y’all wail about “sucking dick” like that’s the worst thing a candidate has done.

You don’t know me, you only know who I’m supporting. I am supporting a radical, but that’s WAY better than supporting a felon and rapist. So, you can say whatever you want about who I’m supporting, but your guy is a felon and rapist

To be fair, we don’t know if she was on her knees.

Walz...a putting tampons in boys bathrooms in elementary schools guy.

The point of avoiding the draft/deployment in this thread is stupid.

This is the craziest ticket I've ever seen. See far left, go far left.

@democrats.

This is where you have to look reality in the eye. He left the Twin Cities to burn. Literally. To burn. And he called it exciting. Tearing down things are exciting...to whom, may I ask?

And blamed it on America. As Harris offered up bail for those burning down the cities.

This isn't a rumor. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's the FACTS. It happened.

I don't think there is anything worse than openly, lying to yourself. Some are doing that. found here, on this forum.

@democrats.

This is where you have to look reality in the eye. He left the Twin Cities to burn. Literally. To burn. And he called it exciting. Tearing down things are exciting...to whom, may I ask?

And blamed it on America. As Harris offered up bail for those burning down the cities.

I don't think there is anything worse than openly, lying to yourself. Some are doing that. found here, on this forum.
Yes it doesn’t have anything to do with radical judges, prejudiced juries, or weaponized fed justice depts.

@democrats.

The fact y’all are so up in arms about riots, but yet you turn a blind eye when it comes to the riot of Jan 6 is absolutely fucking laughable.

When y’all come up with something do you search? Or just decide who cares if it’s true I need to run and say it? Harris wanted bail for PROTESTORS, there was never a word about posting bail for people arrested for rioting. In fact repeatedly it was said those that were rioting were taking away from the message and should be held accountable, but let’s ignore that because it doesn’t fit your ideology.

Walz said “it’s exciting” watching the Twin Cities burn meanwhile he called in the National Guard.

I know it’s better to gas protestors, so you can get a photo op in front of a church, holding a bible for all your fake Christian followers and all, but let’s speak truth

She is A real disgusting human that lives in an ivory tower… relishing people burning and destroying the middle-class and poor..
Another case of speaking before thinking. Do you know how stupid it is to say somebody else is living in an ivory tower meanwhile your entire ticket is the epitome of living in an ivory tower? Good god man

Back
Top Bottom