| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

1724350894191.png
Oprah’s letter to Trump
“It’s one thing to live a life of integrity, still another to have people like yourself in office…Too bad we’re not running for office, what a team!”

Thank you,

Oprah

“Too bad we’re not running for office, what a team!”

I donate plenty with taxes from both the ranch and my normal job.
That’s not “propping” them up, it’s helping. But, in that vein, just to get an idea, are in favor of free breakfast and lunch for every student?
Sure, I have close experience with the school system & they piss away plenty of $$ - they could feed all breakfast & lunch.
We just disagree on how to help. I want some input & you want to do a blanket (thus the propping up term) . I’m big on people EARNING stuff (way I was brought up), not having it given.
On a different note, in your opinion, should a player earn a position, or just have it given?

We can disagree - everything doesn’t have to be a pissing contest, even though most think so nowadays!

I donate plenty with taxes from both the ranch and my normal job.
That’s not “propping” them up, it’s helping. But, in that vein, just to get an idea, are in favor of free breakfast and lunch for every student?
Just add it to the list of new taxes

1. Free breakfast and lunch for all students
2. $25,000 for new home buyers
3. $6,000 for new births
4. 25% tax on unrealized capital gains
5. Up to 44.6% tax on capital gains
6. Build three million new homes (actual cost unknown due to variance in land, permitting and construction costs)

Back
Top Bottom