| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

Oh shit sorry, he mentioned it once yesterday in front of a SO, my bad. He’s mostly mentioned crowd sizes and how pretty she was on the Time cover and how he thinks he’s better looking
Wait a minute. After telling me you don't watch conservative news outlets, and you don't watch Trump, you want to tell me what he has been saying on this campaign trail.

That's no big deal. I just want to know who if 'filtering' the news you are receiving.

What you are repeating is what I've heard on MSNBC. It's what I've heard on CNN. It's not what I've heard when I've listened to him.
It's no different from Harris. I don't take as fact what the BBC says, she said. I don't listen to what the the Australasian news networks say about either and think, "that's the truth." I listen to her.

The Party that rails against billionaires and multimillionaires, is actually the party billionaires and multi millionaires… Tom Steyer, George Soros,, Bloomberg, Spielberg ,Clooney (and on and on) mostly all of the actors in Hollywood..I’m sure the get carve outs in the “soak the rich” platform for their generous donations..

Wait a minute. After telling me you don't watch conservative news outlets, and you don't watch Trump, you want to tell me what he has been saying on this campaign trail.

That's no big deal. I just want to know who if 'filtering' the news you are receiving.

What you are repeating is what I've heard on MSNBC. It's what I've heard on CNN. It's not what I've heard when I've listened to him.
It's no different from Harris. I don't take as fact what the BBC says, she said. I don't listen to what the the Australasian news networks say about either and think, "that's the truth." I listen to her.
I’ve heard it out of HIS mouth, talking about crowd sizes and how pretty her Time cover was and that he thinks he’s better looking, not from some news outlet, from HIS own mouth.

The tweet that I commented on never mentioned entering the country, she said “no side has a monopoly on what being American is” and she is 1000% correct. Your side likes to scream “patriot” and y’all believe you have a monopoly on what being an American is and you’ve held the American flag hostage
“Michelle Obama says Americans don't have a right to decide who enters our country: "No one has a monopoly on what it means to be an American! No one!"

The tweet specifically says that.

Back
Top Bottom