| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

"One man's trash..."

I call this NYC, Real Estate agent, asshole. But, that's something I've known about him for years. At times, I find it entertaining. Other times, just left shaking my head (but still chuckling a bit.)

The disappointing thing to me is, he had an opportunity to re-emerge from his assassination attempt as a "new man". It would have been the absolute perfect time to basically come back and put the past feuds behind him, as hard as it would have been. Just fake, he's a politician... and as much as he'd rebuke that label, he is one. He could have showed some credible leadership, a rare thing for him, really consolidated the support behind him into a force. Instead, he's back to his friendly-fire ways... either fall in line and kiss the ring or catch some unnecessary strays. He just a huge blind spot... created by a lack of awareness and in a sense, intelligence. I mean, taking shots at Joe Rogan? Even the suggestion that UFC fans would boo him? That's stupid. No other way to categorize it. And worse, it's competently counterproductive to what his mission should be right now... and his mission is sitting on a tee, while he's over in the on deck circle licking the fence.

TSA would never let these people on the tarmac at any airport. Andrews Air Force Base would never let these people on the base or near the plane
This is another one that hit me in the middle of the eyes.

My question was along these lines. "How did they get out of the airport gate, on the ground, in front of the plane?"

What really pissed me off right now? Harris and Walz are talking about food. That's our back yard, not theirs. 🙃

I don’t care about tips!..I always pull a waitress aside, give her cash and advise her not to report it..If the service is good..Sometimes the employer divides the tips among all the employees..
I believe we need to STOP all taxes on Social Security checks to retirees.. That money was removed from their paychecks for decades.. Those people paid their dues and built this country…
The government can make up for the loss in taxes on Social Security checks by taxing all wire transfers from illegal immigrants… illegal immigrants send up to $1500 a month home to their families in foreign lands.. that is money laundering!.. they need to slap a huge tax on all of those transfers..All cash that is sent in packages to foreign countries should be seized and put back into circulation..Billions in money laundering can fill a lot of voids, in our economy ..

I don’t care about tips!..I always pull a waitress aside, give her cash and advise her not to report it..If the service is good..Sometimes the employer divides the tips among all the employees..
I believe we need to STOP all taxes on Social Security checks to retirees.. That money was removed from their paychecks for decades.. Those people paid their dues and built this country…
The government can make up for the loss in taxes on Social Security checks by taxing all wire transfers from illegal immigrants… illegal immigrants send up to $1500 a month home to their families in foreign lands.. that is money laundering!.. they need to slap a huge tax on all of those transfers..All cash that is sent in packages to foreign countries should be seized and put back into circulation..Billions in money laundering can fill a lot of voids, in our economy ..
You covered a lot of ground there…

First, servers do like cash; however, as you noted, many times the kitchen staff - who are responsible for your food quality - are working for a cut of that. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with incentivizing the kitchen staff in that way.

I think they started taxing Social Security in 1983, but everyone doesn’t pay taxes on it, and there’s an odd point on the income spectrum where, as it becomes more taxed, it really gets egregious, then as you have a higher level of retirement income, you’re just paying normal taxes on it.

Illegal immigrants - if they’re being cut taxes - are no different from anyone else in how they spend their money. Sending money back home is not laundering. If they are evading taxes, that’s something else entirely.

All illegal immigrant money transfers pale in comparison to the Chinese. Over the last several years, they have taken over the money laundering industry, they actually launder money for the Mexicans now, and they control pot growing in the United States, both legal and illicit. It’s everywhere, in every state, and it has overwhelmed every other prior money laundering player.

You covered a lot of ground there…

First, servers do like cash; however, as you noted, many times the kitchen staff - who are responsible for your food quality - are working for a cut of that. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with incentivizing the kitchen staff in that way.

I think they started taxing Social Security in 1983, but everyone doesn’t pay taxes on it, and there’s an odd point on the income spectrum where, as it becomes more taxed, it really gets egregious, then as you have a higher level of retirement income, you’re just paying normal taxes on it.

Illegal immigrants - if they’re being cut taxes - are no different from anyone else in how they spend their money. Sending money back home is not laundering. If they are evading taxes, that’s something else entirely.

All illegal immigrant money transfers pale in comparison to the Chinese. Over the last several years, they have taken over the money laundering industry, they actually launder money for the Mexicans now, and they control pot growing in the United States, both legal and illicit. It’s everywhere, in every state, and it has overwhelmed every other prior money laundering player.
Most are not in construction on houses.. Paid cash or $10 hourly day labor..

Back
Top Bottom