| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

If he votes for Shamala, he’s not a moderate. If you’re in lock step with what they are pushing, you are a radical.
I can't answer to how he is going to vote. It may be a party line vote.

What I am saying, based on his residency and political life which started in the state I live in, is he represents what I consider a moderate democrat.

I can't answer to how he is going to vote. It may be a party line vote.

What I am saying, based on his residency and political life which started in the state I live in, is he represents what I consider a moderate democrat.
Mods are being drowned out by the idiot/radicals. They want to collapse the system and start over. Erase the history of this once great nation, quiten all dissenting voices, go all in for the new world order. They may succeed given the fact they have 500,000 non citizens registered to vote in swing states of Az, Nv, Ga, Pa, Mi, Wi, and NC.

It’s a felon and a rapist against somebody that isn’t either of those things.

It’s not DEI or “policy” it’s a rapist against somebody that isn’t
Dude. Both Biden's were married when they met and started fucking.
Dude. The guy that's POTUS was showering with a family member.
Dude, that family if fucked up.

And you want to say, "rapist." When the very person accusing him of such has changed her story? Geez.

Biden has been accused of rape. But, that story was buried.

And, yet again, you want to take this discussion to an area that isn't policy. Because, you have none to stand behind.

That's the whole point. I don't like either candidate. I definitely don't like one's policy.

Hiding from the press how many days now? ...

Dude. Both Biden's were married when they met and started fucking.
Dude. The guy that's POTUS was showering with a family member.
Dude, that family if fucked up.

And you want to say, "rapist." When the very person accusing him of such has changed her story? Geez.

Biden has been accused of rape. But, that story was buried.

And, yet again, you want to take this discussion to an area that isn't policy. Because, you have none to stand behind.

That's the whole point. I don't like either candidate. I definitely don't like one's policy.

Hiding from the press how many days now? ...
I won’t vote for a rapist, felon, somebody that dodged the draft over bone spurs, but criticized McCain and other vets.

The Biden’s aren’t rapists nor have they been found to liable for sexual assault.
Sex has nothing to do with politics. Gender has nothing to do with politics.

UNTIL, you don't have a rebuttal and you choose this path.

I get it. You see how messed up the first family is and you choose to deflect. Not a big deal now. It's a lack of critical thinking.

Sex has nothing to do with politics. Gender has nothing to do with politics.

UNTIL, you don't have a rebuttal and you choose this path.

I get it. You see how messed up the first family is and you choose to deflect. Not a big deal now. It's a lack of critical thinking.
He’s a felon and rapist, character has something to do with an election.

Back
Top Bottom