| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

I see why you support Harris. You are a blowhard, with nothing substantial to flaunt.

Here's where your theory, and the one espoused by the media, is just stupid. Yes. Stupid.

"Look at what he's said!" millions scream with exhaustion.
"He's scared to get into a debate!" the same millions scream.

About, what is in essence, a New York City guy who came up in the real estate business.

The foundation of what you are saying, is ludicrous, given who we are talking about here.

He agreed to a debate with Biden. Who quit that debate? So, based on what Biden did, there's is no ABC debate. Simplicity solves a lot.

He's suing ABC and George. He's saying there is conflict of interest in the company he has in court moderating and hosting a debate. Simplicity solves a lot.

In the end, it seems I need to remind you.

It's a policy vote.
In terms of policy, I agree with you. But, it won't turn out that way. Emotion is involved.

In terms of policy, I agree with you. But, it won't turn out that way. Emotion is involved.
Oh, I know. I would likely be labeled as psychopathic in that I like to say things that pull emotional responses: just to watch. HOWEVER...

It's taken me over 50 years to create the world I live in: in my world, it's all sarcasm looking for a laugh...even IF I'm the only one laughing.

I see why you support Harris. You are a blowhard, with nothing substantial to flaunt.

Here's where your theory, and the one espoused by the media, is just stupid. Yes. Stupid.

"Look at what he's said!" millions scream with exhaustion.
"He's scared to get into a debate!" the same millions scream.

About, what is in essence, a New York City guy who came up in the real estate business.

The foundation of what you are saying, is ludicrous, given who we are talking about here.

He agreed to a debate with Biden. Who quit that debate? So, based on what Biden did, there's is no ABC debate. Simplicity solves a lot.

He's suing ABC and George. He's saying there is conflict of interest in the company he has in court moderating and hosting a debate. Simplicity solves a lot.

In the end, it seems I need to remind you.

It's a policy vote.
He was suing ABC and George when he agreed to the debate. It was a “conflict of interest” then too. He’s a chicken shit and wants the debate on a friendly station where they blow him as hard as y’all here, there’s other places they could agree to, but he won’t because say it with me he’s a chicken shit. He knows Faux will suck him off and not challenge his bullshit plain and simple.

A “policy” vote, just say you’re a righty and you’re voting for the righty

Which also means that any other network is an unfriendly environment which you recently said, "wasn't combative." Remember. ABC reporter.

The BS ... geez, BS about the border? The economy? Foreign policy? BS because he said she was an Indian but now black? BS because they pointed out how a Canadian, who grew up in California, faked a Southern accent in a church in ATL?

IF we could only unburden the world of ...
It wasn’t combative, but you righties don’t like your god getting challenged for his bullshit.

Again he could agree to do the one he already agreed to do then after do a Faux one, so he get a handjob, maybe Boebert or MTG will give him hand in preparing or maybe some of y’all would be willing?

Face it you want a weak coward candidate that only answers to the alphabet community, illegal immigrants and communist … you don’t want to find out what she’s made of… The chickenshit will not go on Fox… then the chickenshit don’t need to be present.. She could easily compromise a second or third debate after Fox.. she is spitting in the face of half of this country…. and if she wins this election by cheating, the country will break up… she has no business leading half of this nation if she will not speak to them..
She doesnt have to speak to half the country you know like how your leader doesn’t. There is no reason to speak to you cultists at all. She’ll win by “cheating” the excuses are already in motion, your leader is a soft and weak man.

She doesnt have to speak to half the country you know like how your leader doesn’t. There is no reason to speak to you cultists at all. She’ll win by “cheating” the excuses are already in motion, your leader is a soft and weak man.
Kabala is a joke.. and you should be ashamed for supporting her just because she is a democrat.. you should’ve prayed for Machin..

Last edited:
A “policy” vote, just say you’re a righty and you’re voting for the righty
I'll say I'm a "righty" as soon as you have some self-introspection that reveals the lack of critical thinking.

It's so ironic you've agreed with many on the points that those who are on the far right and far left are radical and don't represent the majority.

And yet, here you are showing undying support for a person labeled the most liberal member of the Senate. In their own words, radical left.

This mantra you've adopted about Trump being scared goes to show how foolish your thoughts process can be at times: it happens with your blinded by emotion.

It wasn’t combative, but you righties don’t like your god getting challenged for his bullshit.
You just flip-flopped for the third time in one thread.

It's not combative.
It's a friendly atmosphere which automatically means other atmosphere's are not friendly.
It's not combative.

Right here. In a matter of a few words, is a demonstrable case of a lack of critical thinking. You are literally saying things that are the direct opposite of each other.

There is no reason to speak to you cultists at all.
Cult behavior defined.

A month ago, how to they replace Harris on the ticket.
Today, she's "the man."

All because, your elitist "leaders/delegates" told you who to support and vote for. You had no voice. None. You were told. She had no votes from the public, but you were told, "she's our ticket."

That is a cult like behavior.

Cult behavior defined.

A month ago, how to they replace Harris on the ticket.
Today, she's "the man."

All because, your elitist "leaders/delegates" told you who to support and vote for. You had no voice. None. You were told. She had no votes from the public, but you were told, "she's our ticket."

That is a cult like behavior.
I’m not going through this with you again, if you didn’t get it before you won’t now

You just flip-flopped for the third time in one thread.

It's not combative.
It's a friendly atmosphere which automatically means other atmosphere's are not friendly.
It's not combative.

Right here. In a matter of a few words, is a demonstrable case of a lack of critical thinking. You are literally saying things that are the direct opposite of each other.
There’s a damn difference between not combative and a place where you get handjobs.

It doesn’t automatically make anything not friendly just because something wasn’t combative…..talk about critical thinking

Ignore the content for a minute when you watch this clip and listen to the CNN guy.

"...callers who self identify as African Americans."

Self identify their race. We've gone from "racial appropriation" to "be whatever race you chose to be?"

This is yet another WTF moment. I can't self identify as black, Asian, Mexican ... I'm not, unless I lie to myself and ask you to participate in my lie.

I'll say I'm a "righty" as soon as you have some self-introspection that reveals the lack of critical thinking.

It's so ironic you've agreed with many on the points that those who are on the far right and far left are radical and don't represent the majority.

And yet, here you are showing undying support for a person labeled the most liberal member of the Senate. In their own words, radical left.

This mantra you've adopted about Trump being scared goes to show how foolish your thoughts process can be at times: it happens with your blinded by emotion.
It’s simple really, am I going to vote for the “most liberal member of the Senate” or a convicted felon and rapist? The prosecutor or the criminal? I know I know I know it was a sham trial blah blah blah, remove the 34 felonies and he’s still a rapist.

Trump is scared, that’s why he wants to change the debate to Faux, he doesn’t want to be challenged on his bullshit, he wants to be able to say whatever he wants and not be challenged and the clowns at Faux suck him off worse than his supporters do

Back
Top Bottom