| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

It’s still not a bad thing… Watch a few of your guys prosecuted for bullshit cases or sued for bullshit cases because they had no protection and maybe you will see.. because when the going and gets tough, the administration ain’t gonna do a damn thing for you.. they are mere politicians above Captain.. stayi at it long enough and you’ll see..
The no QI has been the case in the state I work in for a couple of years and nobody has been sued for bullshit. Again 99.9% of cops indemnified, so they wouldn’t be responsible financially anyway.

I’m in my tenth combined year in this profession.

The no QI has been the case in the state I work in for a couple of years and nobody has been sued for bullshit. Again 99.9% of cops indemnified, so they wouldn’t be responsible financially anyway.

I’m in my tenth combined year in this profession.
It will happen one day… and you will wish that you had the benefits of that… but that’s fine. I hope it all works out for you.

I said it WASN’T COMBATIVE! Never said it wasn’t about race….now let’s read what I said and try it again.

It wasn’t combative, all he had to do was answer the damn question, but he had to make it combative.
She accused him of calling black people animals. But, that's not combative.

A lot of people didn't think it was appropriate for him to be there. Just like "White dudes for Kamala." Racist as hell to start the whole bit.

She called him a liar. But, she wasn't combative.

She said some of the questions he's been asked are stupid. He called them out as being, "stupid." But, it wasn't combative to point out stupid questions and her defense of those questions. She called him a white supremacist because he had dinner with someone he doesn't agree with. But, that's not combative.

The point you can't see this is astounding. Do you wear black and white stripes on Saturdays?

Sort of going back to this. With my open mind I was impressed with Harris.

You've read the boards here. You know how much time I spend on cardio on my bike.

Man, the flippin' she's done? Hell of a work out. 👿 🙃
Just remember the homework. No matter how you and the other righties feel about her she could win the White House in November.

At least she answers questions unlike your buddy and she’s not running from a debate unlike your buddy

Oops. What questions has she answered since assuming the role? What pressers?

She's literally avoided questions.

Trump, running from a debate when he has said, "I'm ready to debate her?"

Why do you make this shit up?
You sure put your head up the right wings’ ass for not being a “righty”. Jesus man you need to pay attention or read or something.

She’s not avoided anything my fucking god. She’s only been the presumptive nominee for a week, you righties are impossible

“I mean right now I say, why should I do a debate? I’m leading in the polls. And, everybody knows her, everybody knows me” Trump to Maria Bartiromo on her Thursday show “Mornings with Maria”

“I’ll probably debate her, but I can also make a case for not doing it” Monday to Laura Ingraham on Fox News

She’s not avoided anything my fucking god. She’s only been the presumptive nominee for a week, you righties are impossible
Uh. No. Not true. It's getting close to three weeks with nothing said. 19 days, I think.

She's certainly avoiding a lot! She's flipping left and right on stuff.
“I mean right now I say, why should I do a debate? I’m leading in the polls. And, everybody knows her, everybody knows me” Trump to Maria Bartiromo on her Thursday show “Mornings with Maria”

“I’ll probably debate her, but I can also make a case for not doing it” Monday to Laura Ingraham on Fox News
All true. But, that's not what you said. You said he was running from a debate. Simply, not true.

Uh. No. Not true. It's getting close to three weeks with nothing said. 19 days, I think.

She's certainly avoiding a lot! She's flipping left and right on stuff.

All true. But, that's not what you said. You said he was running from a debate. Simply, not true.
Again I’ll reiterate you righties are sure concerning yourselves with a nominee that you’re not voting for. She’s not avoiding anything.

He is running, that’s why he’s backed off the September date, that’s also why he keeps saying he can make a case for not doing it.

Again I’ll reiterate you righties are sure concerning yourselves with a nominee that you’re not voting for. She’s not avoiding anything.

He is running, that’s why he’s backed off the September date, that’s also why he keeps saying he can make a case for not doing it.
Geez. So freakin' blind, you are.

You can’t make this up…Harris is rumored to pick Shapiro from Pennsylvania to be her running mate… Shapiro is a former IDF soldier… could you just imagine all of the Jew haters voting for him?… any IDF soldier that becomes a Democrat should be considered a traitor, in Israel.. and a vice president that didn’t even serve in our armed forces!… bizarro world alert!!

Back
Top Bottom