| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

Do I need to say it slower? I don’t pay attention to price, so it doesn’t have any effect on me because I don’t care what something cost, if I want something I buy it plain and simple
Until you realize that the money you budgeted for the month is gone by the 21st and now you have to borrow from next month’s budget to buy what you don’t care about what it costs . . . and on, and on, and on.

The moment that says, "I'm an idiot."
Stick it up your ass.

I don’t have to pay attention to price at the fucking grocery store and anybody that does made piss poor financial or professional decisions along the way. I don’t have to buy meat, eggs, or veggies. There will never be a time where my month is longer than my paycheck unless I’ve made absolute piss poor financial decisions. See how that works?

Until you realize that the money you budgeted for the month is gone by the 21st and now you have to borrow from next month’s budget to buy what you don’t care about what it costs . . . and on, and on, and on.
I’m not in that position, so that’s why I don’t pay attention to what something costs unless it’s a big purchase like a new vehicle or big vacation

Stick it up your ass.

I don’t have to pay attention to price at the fucking grocery store and anybody that does made piss poor financial or professional decisions along the way. I don’t have to buy meat, eggs, or veggies. There will never be a time where my month is longer than my paycheck unless I’ve made absolute piss poor financial decisions. See how that works?
Do those making piss poor financial/professional decisions deserve the largess of the U.S. Treasury?

Hard to believe when “moose knuckle” came out yesterday, she boasted about her job as a prosecutor.. for the past 3 1/2 years, she has ran from the fact that she was a prosecutor… when she was a prosecutor and Attorney General in California, people thought she was too hard on crime for that state.. especially on recreational marijuana usage..

WTF are you yammering on about? My not caring about cost has nothing to do with liberal, Republican, or anything else other than it doesn’t matter to me

The cost of living life is a real political issue for most Americans. Whether it be directly (government contracts) or indirectly (cost of oil or inflation), costs of living is a huge element to politics. I'm happy that you don't have to really make budget decisions for everyday life. And you seem to alude to being very self sustainable. The means to do that requires vigor, discipline & hard work. Very admirable & yet another characterstic many of us have more in common than less.

But this stance that budgeting or living pay to pay check is for the stupid or reckless is observation from your ivory tower & as elitist as it gets. This fits the Democratic Dogma & is starting to make sense about your arguments.

Back
Top Bottom