| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. West End Ave. U

Good- Cleaned up some of the penalties (6). O-line looked a lot better, WR's improved too, hope that was not just due to the competition.

Bad- Vandy, just Vandy...really bad football team.

Ugly- Schedule the next 3
weeks. Wanted to add to my "Ugly".... Jace's butt cramp after a TD close to the end of the 3rd quarter...I've felt his pain, just not while scoring...well, I wasn't going in to the endzone, wait...I dont know how to put it...no, wait...😛😉

Last edited:
Good: multiple running backs involved in both phases of offense. Deep passes, BY’s time in the pocket. holding Vandy to 9 rushing yards well into the 3rd quarter
Bad: Injuries and fumbles
Ugly: Vandy’s punter forcing a fumble 🙂

Good: The defense did really well. Completely shut down the WR receptions leader. Young is the best QB in the country. It's crazy how good he is. And the WR's seemed to have some real fire in their a$$ to get after it. Brooks may be the guy to fill the void left by countless players.

FOR THE RECORD: Henry To'o To'o is starting to come into the Alpha LB that I have been aching to see. He's always been good but I have always felt he should be great! He is starting to play more instinctively & blowing up the backfield. Keep it up dude!

Bad: OL penalties. Dalcourt has got to get it together. Eli Ricks looks like a lockdown corner but he is missing something. I'm sure coach has got it figured out.

Ugly: Injuries are always ugly. Prayers for guys to get the care they need.

Back
Top Bottom