| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs Austin Peay

Good- We didnt play an FBS school.

Bad- We had to kick a FG against Austin Peay.

Ugly- Next years potential. Definitely not seeing anything that gives me the "warm fuzzies" for next year.

Ugly 2.0- having to post this before the game is over.

Good- Jase McClellan on offense and the defense played really well overall.

Bad- Alabama's pass rush is getting neutralized way too often. No good excuse for this considering the talent along the front, plus most of these teams are overmatched there.

Ugly- Like most every week, O'Brien is easy pickins' so I'll go with... Austin Peay's coach acting like an idiot on the sidelines.

Also didnt watch....
First gamei havent seen since 2007...but was fun to just listen to...
Good....win. 9 win season and iron bowl to go...

Bad...announcing crew....doesnt have the "Eli" excitement

Ugly...our D ....pure butt ugly....things we should be ready for....AP had bama off balance.... awful with so many outstanding players...

Ugly: the thought of being on the receiving end of, without a doubt, the BIGGEST, most shocking, jaw dropping upset in Iron Bowl history. Saban can ill afford to lose to the cheerleader. That REALLY will get people questioning if the GOAT is at the end

Good-I just got home from T-town and the game with the Grandson (6). We spent most of the time in The Zone since it was cold. We won but that is about all you can say.

Bad-Austin Peay was able to play toe to toe with this bunch and that is sad. This group just doesn't have it and they're not going to find it at this point. Bryce could really have helped this team on offense if he would just advantage of the open green grass that is before him when no receiver is open. He has the speed and agility to run but he allows the defender to punish him (weak) when he is tackled.

Ugly-The crowd was the least I have been to ever at a Bama game compared to the capacity of the stadium.

The Barn is going to give this bunch all they can handle since our interior DL is so average and a pass rush just doesn't happen.

Good: Our WR were able to get separation / open.

Bad: That Bryce doesn't have eyes in the back of head, he almost got broke in half two or three times.

Ugly: The way AP's head coach acted on the sideline.

Good- Bama won

Bad- No from the players or the fans (at least it appeared that way watching it on TV)

Ugly- Empty seats. Sure hope there were no recruits there. That will not help reenergize the program.

Back
Top Bottom