| CURRENT EVENTS The Border Bill. I've got what I think is a simple question. Thoughts?

TerryP

Staff
There are several different aspects of the proposed bill I don't like. If I were sitting in Washington, I'd have voted against the bill. No second thoughts.

There is one thing about that proposal that just doesn't make sense to me given what we've been told.

One of the components of the bill is they would stop border crossings, every day, when they reach the 5000 limit. If I understand this correctly, #4999 and #5000 can get in, but #5001 is stopped (until tomorrow.)

If they have the ability to stop at 5000 doesn't that mean they have the ability to stop at 1?

We can count about 10 million that came across illegally. These were caught and then released into the US. There’s another ~1.5 million “gotaways” that crossed and nobody knows where they went. It makes more sense to stop the 10 million that crossed and are now on the taxpayer’s account than focus solely on the 1.5 million.
So, the border patrol caught 10 million people and just said “fuck it” and released them into the country huh?

That was the idea. There was so much money going to other countries versus the border it was a stupid bill. I told you this but you chose to blame Trump. Now you are saying the border bill should focus on spending money on the border versus other countries...which was the problem with the first one. And, the one you defended.

Here's another idea. Let's go back to where we were about four year ago before the current administration starting canceling things. The audacity of bragging about it still has me shaking my head.
The first bill and the second one were both good bills that had money for the border, you know the very thing you and others on here are saying is important, but repubs wouldnt pass it because Daddy Don said not to, that is absolute fact.

4 years ago illegal immigrants were still coming into the country, the only thing the prior administration did was start building a wall, but there were still a ton of illegal crossings, no money was given for more border agents or CBP agents

It is in fact illegal to shoot somebody in defense of property, deadly force is only allowed in defense of your life or somebody else’s.
You may be right. I don't know. I do know I don't buy this.

If someone breaks inside my home to steal something I'm going to kill them. I'm protecting my property, as well as my life.

Then again, when you can't kick squatters out of your own house in some states...who the hell knows what a court will say?

You may be right. I don't know. I do know I don't buy this.

If someone breaks inside my home to steal something I'm going to kill them. I'm protecting my property, as well as my life.

Then again, when you can't kick squatters out of your own house in some states...who the hell knows what a court will say?
I am right. You cannot use deadly force in any state to defend property.

If somebody breaks into your house and you shoot them and then say “I was defending my property” you are going to jail, deadly can be used to defend your life, but somebody crossing your property you cannot use deadly force at all.

Hell this state I’m living in was the first to allow constitutional carry and all that and the second state to have a “Stand your ground” law, but you will get charged here for defending property.

The first bill and the second one were both good bills that had money for the border, you know the very thing you and others on here are saying is important, but repubs wouldnt pass it because Daddy Don said not to, that is absolute fact.

4 years ago illegal immigrants were still coming into the country, the only thing the prior administration did was start building a wall, but there were still a ton of illegal crossings, no money was given for more border agents or CBP agents
If you look at the numbers you'll see the policy in place was working.

If you look at this administration you'll see them bragging about killing the policies that were in place.

Since you continue to take these conversations to a juvenile level, it was Genocide Joe that killed those policies.

As I've pointed to time and time again, the bill for the border had more money going to Ukraine than anywhere. That is not a good bill when we were lied to about it being a "border bill." It was a border bill, but for whom? Israel received more support in the bill than the US.

You can sit there and tell me that the bill was good for the US when the majority of the money went to things other than the US border...but I wouldn't recommend the position. It's a chair with no support.

I am right. You cannot use deadly force in any state to defend property.

If somebody breaks into your house and you shoot them and then say “I was defending my property” you are going to jail, deadly can be used to defend your life, but somebody crossing your property you cannot use deadly force at all.

Hell this state I’m living in was the first to allow constitutional carry and all that and the second state to have a “Stand your ground” law, but you will get charged here for defending property.
In Florida you can, but they must be in your house or car etc…..
you can’t shoot them just being on your property, but you can in fact defend your “stuff” with deadly force as long as you do not shoot them running away. It’s a really tricky thing…

In Florida you can, but they must be in your house or car etc…..
you can’t shoot them just being on your property, but you can in fact defend your “stuff” with deadly force as long as you do not shoot them running away. It’s a really tricky thing…
I thought that was the case in a few states. Here in SC, I know a guy who shot and killed someone in a parking lot who was trying to steal his truck. He was leaving a bar. He wasn't arrested nor charged. The guy wanted his wallet and his truck.

So, the border patrol caught 10 million people and just said “fuck it” and released them into the country huh?
Dude, they are flying people INTO the country so they don't have to go through the border...and you're choosing this question?

Since they aren't sending them anywhere except for paid hotels (hyperbole)...I'd say the answer to the question is a resounding yes.

Our Country is in an undeclared war/Invasion from the UN, jesuits and China…One day, hopefully “WE THE PEOPLE” will wake up and do our real constitutional duty, and defend our nation.. or will we wait until the black Swan event finally happens..

If you look at the numbers you'll see the policy in place was working.

If you look at this administration you'll see them bragging about killing the policies that were in place.

Since you continue to take these conversations to a juvenile level, it was Genocide Joe that killed those policies.

As I've pointed to time and time again, the bill for the border had more money going to Ukraine than anywhere. That is not a good bill when we were lied to about it being a "border bill." It was a border bill, but for whom? Israel received more support in the bill than the US.

You can sit there and tell me that the bill was good for the US when the majority of the money went to things other than the US border...but I wouldn't recommend the position. It's a chair with no support.
You can call him whatever you want, doesn’t hurt my feelings.

It was still a bill that had border money in it, but Daddy Don didn’t want anything that could be perceived as a win by Biden, thats not even disputable.

So, the border is so important to the right that they refuse to even take a bill up for vote, so you and every other righty can find something else to be up in arms about, Ukraine, Israel, I don’t care, there was money to help with border in the first bill and even more in the second bill and the right didn’t vote on it because Daddy Don said not to. The party thats supposedly the party of law and order, but only if it suits them

Dude, they are flying people INTO the country so they don't have to go through the border...and you're choosing this question?

Since they aren't sending them anywhere except for paid hotels (hyperbole)...I'd say the answer to the question is a resounding yes.
This notion that the admin is flying people all over the country has already been proven to be false, now Desantis and Abbott are sending people to different cities, you know people that here illegally

This notion that the admin is flying people all over the country has already been proven to be false, now Desantis and Abbott are sending people to different cities, you know people that here illegally
As a matter of fact, they are choosing where they want to fly to go to court. That’s a fact!!
I’ve seen it, my nephew (national guardsman) attests to it. His SGM said he helped process over 77,000 (all men no women or children).
All received a cert letter and travel money to fly to the city “for court hearings” of their choice…
Can get free flight, meals, and stays to get to the city/federal court hearings of their choice.. it’s mind boggling!!!!
On top of that, even here illegals are running small business landscaping lawn maintenance companies out of business. They don’t carry license or insurance enforcement officers Claim they are protected and can do nothing about it…
Yet if you if I did this we’d be fined, and potentially jailed under current laws….

Back
Top Bottom