| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

IF you are wondering how much the principles of DEI came into play with the current USSS, take a minute and look over their application. The Director said she would focus on hiring more women. I have issue with that.

If you look ever their application/catalog, just look at the pictures. Over 50% of them are women. One Caucasian male in the whole thing.
Oh no only one white dude? The travesty

I googled “second trump shooter” and amazingly there is absolutely nothing credible, so no it isn’t true, it’s a conspiracy theory
Of course there is nothing credible.. probably because they plan on doing it again.. but why did they edit out all accounts of another shooter, from eyewitnesses at the rally?… kind of reminds you of JFK shooting… I guess most people are still believe Oswald did that by himself..The media is all lefties even Fox, so they control all narratives..

A application brochure, that has one white males, over 25 females and then filled out by other men of colcr doesn't show a lack of diversity.

Your forte isn't forethought.
How many agents are there in the Secret Service? How many of those are white dudes?

“Poor little white dude didn’t get picked for all the spots….waaaa waaaa waaaa”

This shit just keeps getting deeper and deeper..
Three things- first, that’s a good panel with 100 years of law enforcement experience combined. From both political spectrums.
Second- not everything is political. For those that think everything is political, they should get a hobby
Third- the Gateway Pundit isn’t exactly known for their grand reporting….hence being bankrupt

Three things- first, that’s a good panel with 100 years of law enforcement experience combined. From both political spectrums.
Second- not everything is political. For those that think everything is political, they should get a hobby
Third- the Gateway Pundit isn’t exactly known for their grand reporting….hence being bankrupt
I’m sorry but Janet Napolitano is not a good choice.. judge Andrew Napolitano, maybe..

Back
Top Bottom