| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

IF you are wondering how much the principles of DEI came into play with the current USSS, take a minute and look over their application. The Director said she would focus on hiring more women. I have issue with that.

If you look ever their application/catalog, just look at the pictures. Over 50% of them are women. One Caucasian male in the whole thing.

But she reports to Mayorkis
There's something that's been nagging the heck out of the me last few days after you asked the first question. There's something I'm forgetting here; I think there's precedent.

Strangely enough, the name that's coming to mind is Phillip Pearson: for basketball coach at UA. I know that's not right. In this case, it's a female with the USSS. It'll dawn on me soon...one of those "tip of the tongue" moments.

@OldPlayer "bits and pieces."

There was a guy who got on the elevator with POTUS (Obama's term) and was armed. As it ends up he didn't clear through the USSS and the director didn't notify anyone.

I'm getting closer here. In the middle of Sunday cooking or I'd take some time to look up for more detail.

Back
Top Bottom