| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

@ElephantStomp

Odd, random fact. I shoot better left handed than right handed...and I'm right handed. Same with putting.

I have a TX 22...scary how accurate I am with my left hand. It's just weird. I think it's a mental thing...when it's in my right hand I'm thinking about sights and in my left it's just shooting. 🤷‍♂️

Really? Ain't no fuckin' way I'm leaving my house. I guess, I'm in jail.

Iconic image in 'merica's history...especially if he is elected

look a the gun thread on the forum. I still don't get how he missed. I've shot those at 300 yards and was still hitting -3
Yup, really. I wasn’t involved with that stupidity. I ain’t leaving my house either, they could throw me in jail.

For the life of me I don’t understand how he missed unless he never intended to kill him, but not sure why’d you’d do it unless you intended to eliminate your target. It’s odd for sure

Yup, really. I wasn’t involved with that stupidity. I ain’t leaving my house either, they could throw me in jail.

For the life of me I don’t understand how he missed unless he never intended to kill him, but not sure why’d you’d do it unless you intended to eliminate your target. It’s odd for sure
I don't have time to look right now. Tennis is great this morning.

I wonder about the wind.

I thought the pre-event surveillance was complete ass! No way that building shouldn't have been secured. The response however, was stellar! Well, with the exception of the "on you" guy trying to move him during a blood sweep and before notifying the team that the shooter was down. It is so unlike us now but, give these guys a break on the response. You are literally talking a few seconds here. It's easy to second guess and say what they should have done. I'm just glad they kept their shit together and didn't piss down their leg. Getting shot at sucks. In the span of a few seconds, they killed the shooter, secured Trump, checked for additional wounds and got him off the stage. Good on those men and women who do this to protect a guy they likely don't know and possibly don't like. It's an unfortunate event. Sometimes you just can't stop crazy.

@ElephantStomp

Odd, random fact. I shoot better left handed than right handed...and I'm right handed. Same with putting.

I have a TX 22...scary how accurate I am with my left hand. It's just weird. I think it's a mental thing...when it's in my right hand I'm thinking about sights and in my left it's just shooting. 🤷‍♂️

Left eye dominant. I have the same issue. Bat left handed. Write, right handed. I shoot expert left handed, right handed average. I've learned to shoot pistols with both eyes because I am right handed.

Really? Ain't no fuckin' way I'm leaving my house. I guess, I'm in jail.
Our son was attending Birmingham Southern College when President Clinton made a visit (I don't remember why.) But the students were told what they could and couldn't do while he was on campus. One of the things they couldn't do was move a curtain back to look out a window. The SS required all the windows to have curtains and all of them to be closed. No one could enter or leave the campus after a certain time.

The SS had snipers on the tops of several buildings etc for his visit. I can't remember all the details but it was very interesting to read what was required by the SS for the students to remain on campus.

Back
Top Bottom