| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. #2.

A few weeks ago I asked if it was "Home land Security" or "Secret Service." Is that not a legit question today, in retrospect? I said, "this shit ain't right."

I'm not trying to brag or anything here. But damn. It's just right here in front of our face. Versus an ear.

A few weeks ago I asked if it was "Home land Security" or "Secret Service." Is that not a legit question today, in retrospect? I said, "this shit ain't right."

I'm not trying to brag or anything here. But damn. It's just right here in front of our face. Versus an ear.
The Secret Service is now part of Homeland Security. It’s no longer part of Treasury.

Sooooooooooo!!!!
The agent in charge of the detail wasn’t qualified and actually failed some of “her” certs….. hmmmmmmm I thought “she” was qualified!!!!

When the secret service wants or is told to a president will die.. the Secret Service got so lax they let Gerald Ford get shot at two times within 17 days.. they let Ronald Reagan get shot.. they let Kennedy get shot… and it appears they let Trump get shot… but it sure is funny that George H W. Bush, “W”, Obama, and Clinton didn’t.. and that’s kind of too bad..

Scares me? No.

She won’t stand up to nobody.
Not a lot of truth in this one. She would slap both of us silly.

Come on, now. Who would you rather be behind that rifle on the roof? What's Jack's line from the movie? Who do you want on the wall?

I'm looking at a woman that has been in combat versus someone who lies about being there. I'm going with the person who has been there versus the one putting tampons in bathrooms.

Not a lot of truth in this one. She would slap both of us silly.

Come on, now. Who would you rather be behind that rifle on the roof? What's Jack's line from the movie? Who do you want on the wall?

I'm looking at a woman that has been in combat versus someone who lies about being there. I'm going with the person who has been there versus the one putting tampons in bathrooms.
Well no shit you’re going with her…..she’s with the guy you like. If she was on my side you wouldn’t be “going with her’, you’d be talking shit about her just like you do about everybody on that side, so let’s not pretend you like her because of policy or some shit, you like her because she’s on your side.

Back
Top Bottom