Where:Fort Oglethorpe,GA
Hobbies:Work,Bama football,Heavy metal music, hunting
Sex:Male 6'1 Weight: Big Enough
Name:Jake
Currently playing:Fable 2 on Xbox360
favorite Movie(s):The Shining,All the Godfather movies
Favorite Bama game:'05 Bama vs. UT game 6-3
favorite player: mount Cody,Andre Smith
Favorite band(s): Black Label Society,Pantera,Down, Death,Nile,(ext.)
In a nutshell: I'm a nice guy,unless you make me mad, but thats hard to do.I'm a metalhead who works too hard and loves Alabama!

WELCOME THREAD

1. Location:
Tuscumbia, AL

2. Age:

3. Sex:
Male

4. Interests/hobbies:
Working on computers, playing sports (mainly football!), and playing video games.

5. Favorite Bama Game:
1999 SEC Championship. (This was one of the best football games I have ever watched!)

6. Favorite players:
Shaun Alexander, Jay Barker, Julio Jones, Mount Cody, Roy Upchurch, Rashad Johnson... I can't name them all because it would take up a whole page! :D

7. Favorite other website you frequent
Facebook, Yahoo, ESPN, YouTube

8. Any other information you would like to add
I'm currently attending the University of North Alabama. I hate school, but as long as Alabama keeps on winning I will not complain too much. I also Love Alabama Football!!

9. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name.
This is the only picture that I could find:

1. Opelika, AL
2. 38
3. Male
4. Hunting, football, golf
5. Favorite Bama game 1989 Jordan-Hare
6. AU fan, Not looking for trouble, you will find I am sensible, level-headed, and realistic.

38AUTiger said:
1. Opelika, AL
2. 38
3. Male
4. Hunting, football, golf
5. Favorite Bama game 1989 Jordan-Hare
6. AU fan, Not looking for trouble, you will find I am sensible, level-headed, and realistic.

You can't possibly be a AU fan. :D Just kidding with you. :wink:

1. Location ~Mobile,Al.

2. Age ~39

3. Sex ~M

4. Interests/hobbies ~music, movies,some books,Crimson Tide Football!

5. Favorite Bama Game and players~92 Championship vs. Miami

6. Favorite other website you frequent

7. Any other information you would like to add

8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name

http://www.imagebam.com/image/37622032130008
:a:

Last edited:
Good morning. Registered yesterday but got tied up with some other items and did not get a post made.

Auburn guy. Some UA fans on another board turned me onto this place so I look forward to some sparing matches coupled with some provoking conversation.

Good morning. Registered yesterday but got tied up with some other items and did not get a post made.

Auburn guy. Some UA fans on another board turned me onto this place so I look forward to some sparing matches coupled with some provoking conversation.

Welcome aboard.

Keep the sparring matches to the Elephant Stomp and the conversations to the sports forums and we'll all get along fine!

Hello everyone. I'm a mod on Bamanation.net, and thought I would join some other Bama and sports fanatics here at RollTideBama.com. I already see some members here who are also members at BN. This looks like a great site.

Thanks Terry. By the way, the site looks great.

Thanks. Doemasters and I are still working on building new things in all the time...heck, got quite a few things installed we still have used to their capacity.

Look forward to seeing you on the forums. I haven't been over to Bamanation in a while...I'll be sure to stop by soon and check you guys out as well!

Thanks Terry. Question: I just tried to make a comment on the Goode article on CrimsonTusks, and it told me I had to be logged in. I followed the steps, and it told me I was using the wrong password. Any suggestions?

Scratch that! I figured it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom