| FTBL Take care of bisuness

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
2 games left..imitation orange goes down, then the gainesville a-holes have to go down and bama has to do it. It doesn't have to be pretty. They just gotta get the job done. Good luck this weekend. I am so tired of watching ESPN talk about "when bama loses" and not if.....gets me fired up and its not even my team. roll Tide and go Vols,ps. if your interested, big rumors say we will hire lane Kiffin, but who knows

Thanks for the props OA. BTW you married up you can claim Bama as your team, we don't mind. :wink:

Also thanks for the update.(I was wondering) I haven't read much on UT and their search, but I figure they should be getting real close on a hire. Figure they want the jump to keep recruiting rolling as much as possible.

Thanks for the positives man. It's refreshing reading posts from a UT fan of your caliber. Most of the UT folks I know around here are all avid duck hunters now! lol

Good luck with your coaching search, UT has plenty of upside and you should get the pick of the litter.

bamascw said:
Thanks for the positives man. It's refreshing reading posts from a UT fan of your caliber. Most of the UT folks I know around here are all avid duck hunters now! lol

Good luck with your coaching search, UT has plenty of upside and you should get the pick of the litter.
thanks man I appreciate it !!!

Back
Top Bottom