| FTBL RTB family and getting together

I got a Residence Inn with points about eight miles from the stadium, probably $250 equivalent per night, Fri and Sat. Closer gets much more expensive. Delta is booking now. Checked that this morning, stupid expensive out of Bham, I'll do it out of Atlanta and it's less, 500-700 RT range, but I'll use miles. You can fly cheaper to Milwaukee (both with Delta and Southwest - but they're not booking that far out yet) and take a two hour shuttle for $23, but that really cuts into the day. I think I'm going to go straight into Madison and rely on cabs/lyft/uber.
I gotta say. I hate flying. It's the same experience every single time.

Attractive attendant walks up, "Are you Terry P?" You know me, Tim. "Of course!"

"You're supposed to be in coach."

I gotta say. I hate flying. It's the same experience every single time.

Attractive attendant walks up, "Are you Terry P?" You know me, Tim. "Of course!"

"You're supposed to be in coach."

As firefighters headed out to the wild fires in western states...

If there was openings in first class. They would upgrade us....

If not...always....almost always...put us by exit doors... nice to have extra room for big body

Already drinking? :devilish: Not really...just goofin' off. (I typed C17 and then ... well, thought C4 would add a different dynamic.)

I figured something along those lines.

Side NOTE: My high school buddy went to the air force to be a fighter pilot but he was with family so they would only let him fly the flying fortress C17. He took a picture with his head & left arm sticking out like he was cruising in a car (he had a blog that he posted his progress). I commented "If they knew what I knew about you, they'd never let him within 100 yards of that thing." He's now at the Pentagon, God Bless him.

One of Lt. Colonel Hamlett's Exploits

Back
Top Bottom