| FTBL RTB family and getting together

Want everyone to know that the softball thing was more... in addition to, rather than an instead of option. Thought both would be good and might give most everyone at least one chance to make it... I know several who could/would probably try and do both which is even better, but also know some folks don't care about softball and the football tailgate/gathering would be much more appealing.
A&M will be in town in late Feb...the same weekend of the Easton Bama Bash. 11 tip for A&M and that should work perfectly with first pitch against UVA at 1:30.

Would love to go to Camp Randall. How are hotel prices, expensive knowing what they have?
I got a Residence Inn with points about eight miles from the stadium, probably $250 equivalent per night, Fri and Sat. Closer gets much more expensive. Delta is booking now. Checked that this morning, stupid expensive out of Bham, I'll do it out of Atlanta and it's less, 500-700 RT range, but I'll use miles. You can fly cheaper to Milwaukee (both with Delta and Southwest - but they're not booking that far out yet) and take a two hour shuttle for $23, but that really cuts into the day. I think I'm going to go straight into Madison and rely on cabs/lyft/uber.

@50+yeartidefan , I just booked the hotel through the Marriott website, and I'll go straight through Delta. My buddy has an RV, but I don't think we'll want to take that much time ahead of either of our retirements, although it's possible we both could be out by then. In retirement, I plan to buy a class B RV, definitely more cramped but quite nimble, perfect for kicking along to away games.

AND, it's not early, flights are getting limited on Delta, and really expensive out of Bham.

Last edited:
That's. Funny.

Have you ever noticed how the number of females photographed differ from game days and his job?
Would you rather see guys on the football field instead? I know I use to shoot more of the game when I would take my parents to the games but since they no longer can go I haven’t sat in a seat since 2019 and have to find spots to take pictures and most of the time can’t see the field

Would you rather see guys on the football field instead? I know I use to shoot more of the game when I would take my parents to the games but since they no longer can go I haven’t sat in a seat since 2019 and have to find spots to take pictures and most of the time can’t see the field
NO. To be clear. NO.

We are a site that believes in Title IV. Equal exposure. In fact, I believe with the cheerleader pictures...more exposure.

Back
Top Bottom