| FTBL RTB family and getting together

I was watching the 2012 iron bowl and was thinking that it would be great if we(all or the majority of us) could plan a trip and tailgating for one of the gimme games so it’s not so expensive for us far away people. We have plenty of time to plan and save. Honestly, it would be like Christmas for me. Please think about it.
Roll Tide brothers

We could probably manage that... I think the only big one we've ever had during the season was back in 2010, so its been a while.

Not sure how much interest there'd be in this, but I've been wanting to have a tailgate behind the RF fence at Rhoads for a DH one weekend for softball. That would be fun... To make it worthwhile though, we'd need a decent amount of folks. If it was just 5 people that showed up, it wouldn't be worth the trouble to do it. I know doemasters would show up though!

Not sure how much interest there'd be in this, but I've been wanting to have a tailgate behind the RF fence at Rhoads for a DH one weekend for softball. That would be fun... To make it worthwhile though, we'd need a decent amount of folks. If it was just 5 people that showed up, it wouldn't be worth the trouble to do it. I know doemasters would show up though!
I would be gain on this too!

The original topic was football, and then it morphed to softball...

Football wise, the 2024 schedule is not on the Bama website, but fbsschedules shows:
The weather is probably more predictable, and certainly cooler, in November than late August/early September. The Mercer tickets will be dirt cheap. The USF game would be more entertaining.

Softball wise, the only DH's I see in Tuscaloosa are Friday, March 1st and Saturday, March 2nd. On both days, the opponents are South Alabama and Arizona.

I chuckled at The Buzz Classic, hosted by GaTech. These days in Midtown, it has even more meaning.

Football wise, the 2024 schedule is not on the Bama website, but fbsschedules shows:
The weather is probably more predictable, and certainly cooler, in November than late August/early September. The Mercer tickets will be dirt cheap. The USF game would be more entertaining.

Softball wise, the only DH's I see in Tuscaloosa are Friday, March 1st and Saturday, March 2nd. On both days, the opponents are South Alabama and Arizona.

I chuckled at The Buzz Classic, hosted by GaTech. These days in Midtown, it has even more meaning.
On to wisconsin...yeah

For me it would depend on what time of the year/season it is. September or October is all good but November would not. That month is off limits for time off requests due to rate of sales during the holidays.

Otherwise yes, I’m in.

Been wanting to get my daughter's to a game, so I would be in for that!

The months of August and September would be fine with me. November not so much because of to many birthdays that month. Softball would be OK too.

Want everyone to know that the softball thing was more... in addition to, rather than an instead of option. Thought both would be good and might give most everyone at least one chance to make it... I know several who could/would probably try and do both which is even better, but also know some folks don't care about softball and the football tailgate/gathering would be much more appealing.

Back
Top Bottom