| FTBL Roman Harper defends prediction that Tennessee will beat Alabama or Georgia in 2022

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
“Will they be able to get enough stops? I know they’re going to score points in bunches, but they got to be more opportunistic. I need them to cause more turnovers and if they do those things, they could
upset Alabama or Georgia this year? I don’t know which one, but if I’m looking at it, Alabama is a better team so I’ll take Georgia.”

The streak’s going to end at some point but it would be a huge upset if this was that year. I would love nothing more than Saban never losing to Tennessee. My number one hope is that he never lose to Auburn again. It’s my last bucket list item for Saban … that Saban beats them 7 or 8 times in a row before he retires. He’s running out of time but at least he’s on a 2-0 run now!

He gets paid to voice an opinion. I as a listener do not have to like and do have to agree with that opinion. I disagree with his statement that the Viles will beat Bama or UGA this year. ut should be better but to beat 2 of the top ranked teams in the country? Really!

Early this morning, one of the ESPN channels replayed the UTurd/Purdue Bowl Game. An excitingly average team v. an average team. The latter held UThug on a goal line stand (although I think 20 did score) in OT. Purdue lit up the tinersee D for 48. I know Hendon has some talent, but unless Heupel was able to clone Koolaid, Battle, Tim Smith, Dallas Turner, and Jeremiah Alexander this spring, this team isn't going to beat either Bama or Jawja. UThug might struggle mightily v. UK as well.

Early this morning, one of the ESPN channels replayed the UTurd/Purdue Bowl Game. An excitingly average team v. an average team. The latter held UThug on a goal line stand (although I think 20 did score) in OT. Purdue lit up the tinersee D for 48. I know Hendon has some talent, but unless Heupel was able to clone Koolaid, Battle, Tim Smith, Dallas Turner, and Jeremiah Alexander this spring, this team isn't going to beat either Bama or Jawja. UThug might struggle mightily v. UK as well.

And the team isnt deep either....

A lot of excitement about the season around here....

The team that played Purdue isn’t the team that will play in 2022. I don’t know if it will be better or worse, but looking backward to determine the future usually doesn’t work.

The team that played Purdue isn’t the team that will play in 2022. I don’t know if it will be better or worse, but looking backward to determine the future usually doesn’t work.
Normally, I agree, but I'm not looking too far back. Like I said, unless Heupel has brought in a bunch of defensive stars, I don't see how UThug is beating either Bama or Jawja.

Back
Top Bottom