| FTBL Roman Harper defends prediction that Tennessee will beat Alabama or Georgia in 2022

You're crazy if you can't see the only leg Dabo is standing on is a weak conference. They are barely getting over the hump against mediocre teams because of his class from three years ago on defense. Offensively they are a mess and not a threat to a legitimate football team.

If we think Ohio State couldn't survive undefeated with an All-SEC schedule, what do we think would happen to Clemson?
Am at that...
Am reminded all thetime...and never offended

Watched them and they...Clemson...looks ok...
My opinion...i know....their freshman QB really looked good...not impressed with DJ either
But i guess we wont know until,CFPs

Ohio State survive a all- sec schedule??????heck...i am not sure any sec team can survive an all sec schedule....

Give clemson UGAs schedule....they would have as good a chance as uga

Glad that uga is getting some competition ( hate its Tennessee) in east....

Am at that...

My opinion...i know....their freshman QB really looked good...not impressed with DJ either

Ohio State survive a all- sec schedule??????heck...i am not sure any sec team can survive an all sec schedule....

Am at that...

Full disclosure, we're all a little crazy. ;)

Clemson and the B1G champ should be in. I don’t see any way they vote 3 SEC teams in. Unless those others start losing multiple games. If TCU runs the table, the SEC would likely get only 1 in. In my opinion. Clemson looks mediocre but they have no one left on their schedule that will put up a challenge.
I kinda think ND may take them this weekend

True. I was drawing a parallel, albeit unclearly, to Richt being hustled out to make way for Smart. Wondering if OU will follow suit with their own favored son.
Might indeed....but the success tenn maywell be tied to QB...as opposed to Heuple....lot of people go fast....

Remember...i know we all do....a HC with a national championship....because of a greatQB....fired just couple years later?..

Tennessee still has to endure ncaa sanctions...probably a lot of scholarships..

So....Heuple has done a great job...has a Heisman QB....
Tennessee is fresh...exciting..

I want Tennessee to beat uga ...... and Bama get another shot....

A note....fans around here....are hyped....but do not want bama in sec championship game....if they get there... should tell you what they saw a couple weeks ago
@mando
@tider79

Back
Top Bottom