| FTBL Roman Harper defends prediction that Tennessee will beat Alabama or Georgia in 2022

And to think, UcheaT could beat Georgia too
Dont bet real money and ain't a coach but I believe UGA defense, at home, is going to make Hookers life miserable...even if he torches them a few times I cant see UGA sitting back and rushing one or 2 players. They are going to test his metal and hit him...too hell with a roughing the passer penalty...all about sending that message.

3 teams in CFPs....????????
Uga beats tennessee ( or tn beats uga) ....bama beats uga or Tennessee in sec ccgame... all 3 have 1 loss...

But Michigan and osu may put a wrinkle in that...and Clemson....and tcu...and oregon

I know its to early and to many things can happen

3 teams in CFPs....????????
Uga beats tennessee ( or tn beats uga) ....bama beats uga or Tennessee in sec ccgame... all 3 have 1 loss...

But Michigan and osu may put a wrinkle in that...and Clemson....and tcu...and oregon

I know its to early and to many things can happen
I don’t see it happening, but if there was ever a year to have 3 teams from one conference in a 4 team playoff…it’d be this year.

I haven’t watched much Michigan, but I’m confident in saying that Vols/Bama/UGA would all beat Clemson on a neutral field. I doubt Michigan could keep up with Bama and/or UT.

Clemson and the B1G champ should be in. I don’t see any way they vote 3 SEC teams in. Unless those others start losing multiple games. If TCU runs the table, the SEC would likely get only 1 in. In my opinion. Clemson looks mediocre but they have no one left on their schedule that will put up a challenge.

Top 3 SEC teams right now are Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. If Alabama loses to LSU or Ole Miss, they drop out of contention With two losses. The winner of UGA and TN goes to the SECCG. The loser drops out of the top 4. If the winner of UGA and TN loses to Alabama in the SECCG, they drop out of the top 4. All this happens regardless of what happens in other conferences.

Top 3 SEC teams right now are Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. If Alabama loses to LSU or Ole Miss, they drop out of contention With two losses. The winner of UGA and TN goes to the SECCG. The loser drops out of the top 4. If the winner of UGA and TN loses to Alabama in the SECCG, they drop out of the top 4. All this happens regardless of what happens in other conferences
Pretty bold considering the chaos that usually occurs in a couple of weekends
of CF....

@Rolltide24 a lot can happen to change the narrative...
And usually does

Top 3 SEC teams right now are Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. If Alabama loses to LSU or Ole Miss, they drop out of contention With two losses. The winner of UGA and TN goes to the SECCG. The loser drops out of the top 4. If the winner of UGA and TN loses to Alabama in the SECCG, they drop out of the top 4. All this happens regardless of what happens in other conferences.
I expect no more than 1-2 make it, but it is always possible some real nastiness happens in other conferences and causes 3 SEC teams to make it. UGA has to beat UT, Bama has to beat UGA, and all 3 have to win every game other than those. Then we need some really bad losses in other conferences. Michigan drops 2 then beat Ohio State, Texas takes out TCU, and Clemson stumbles over ND and/or South Carolina.

How about UTn beats UGa, Bama wins out beats UTn in the SECCG, plays UTn in the CFPNCG and shows them twice in one season why their victory in Knoxville was nothing but a fluke (but the Vols will take that to stop the pain at 15). We now return you to your regularly scheduled Bama life.:D

ROLL TIDE!

What about the Ohio St! Already the champ in playoff and the QB has the Heisman! And any of the other awards too!
Clemson’s toughest opponent this season was probably Wake Forest. You could make an argument for Syracuse.

Buckeyes have an easy path, but the ACC is a joke…not really much of a comparison between the B10 and ACC.

I dont know about that....
Dabo has put together a good team and his new coordinators are doing well

You're crazy if you can't see the only leg Dabo is standing on is a weak conference. They are barely getting over the hump against mediocre teams because of his class from three years ago on defense. Offensively they are a mess and not a threat to a legitimate football team.

If we think Ohio State couldn't survive undefeated with an All-SEC schedule, what do we think would happen to Clemson?

Back
Top Bottom