| FTBL Question About Game Seating

moreno_iv

Verified Member
Alright guys and gals, I have tickets to the Ole Miss game, but I have never been inside the stadium. So, tell me about these tickets I have. They are in Section LL on Row 36.

Are those right by the visitor's section? Will we be in the sun the whole game?

Very close to the visitors section, but good seats. Yes, you'll be in the sun for probably the whole game... though with all the commercial breaks CBS takes, it might delay things long enough for the shade to get on top of you before the final whistle. :wink:

HA! Thanks. That's what it looked like to me from what I could tell on the tube. Maybe it'll be a little cooler in T-Town than it is in South Georgia Saturday.

I have to say, I am pretty pumped up about finally making it to a game. My Mom and Dad have been to a million, but never had it in the goodness of their hearts to take my sister and me....until this time!! Maybe we'll be able to keep those Ole Missy fans quiet over there.

Enjoy your 1st game and if we don't win you aren't allowed in again. :wink:

Seriously there is nothing like Bryant-Denny on a Sat. in the fall. All the time and money you spent to get there and all the traffic you braved and all the schedules you rearranged are all worth it once you come out of the portal and see all that crimson and white. :)

They're not bad seats at all. You'll have the sun in your face (above to the left) most of the game (the entire game if your on U1 or U4 LL), so wear a baseball hat or a visor and you'll be just fine. If your on the lower level, you should get shade starting in the 3rd quarter.

Congrats and y'all enjoy the game!

Porter said:
Very close to the visitors section, but good seats. Yes, you'll be in the sun for probably the whole game... though with all the commercial breaks CBS takes, it might delay things long enough for the shade to get on top of you before the final whistle. :wink:
Porter, do you know what section is the visitors? I'm in N8 so I know I'm close if not right inside of it.

weezyfbaby00 said:
Porter said:
Porter, do you know what section is the visitors? I'm in N8 so I know I'm close if not right inside of it.

You'll be very close.

http://www.rolltide.com/fls/8000/files/tidepride/TidePrideStadiumDiagram.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=8000

Porter said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
Porter said:

You'll be very close.

http://www.rolltide.com/fls/8000/files/tidepride/TidePrideStadiumDiagram.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=8000

:shock: Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom