| BSB/SB Sewell-Thomas Seating

moreno_iv

Verified Member
Afternoon Everyone!

The family and I are coming to spend a few days at the lake for Spring Break next week, and we were thinking about getting tickets to a baseball game while we're there. I've never been to ST, so I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the best seats to get from what's left. Our boys are 5 and 8, so they like to roam a bit. Here's the seating chart for what's available Saturday night:

Capture.JPG

I prefer to sit in the EE, FF, or GG area, but it's all personal preference. It won't be packed out though, so you can get your tickets and find a spot in pretty much any section and move there, other than the field level box seats right behind the dugouts and home plate areas. Have fun... and if you want to save a few bucks, definitely grab a bite before you go.

Good to see you pop in again!

Got it, and thank you! I was thinking the kids might like to get a little closer to the field, so we may try the C or D sections. We'll likely end up at the playground before it's all over with anyway. Ha!

Yeah man, it's been a while. I pop-in to read stuff from time-to-time, but it's been a while since I was active. I'll have to work on that!

Save A LOT of bucks. ;)

Well, I guess it kinda depends on where you go? But, as I've said in a previous thread, it's hard for me to go to a baseball game without getting a soft drink. But for the prices they charge, I'd much rather grab some BBQ or some such before going if I was having to eat. Then again, when kids are involved... part of the fun/experience is them getting nachos or popcorn, ice cream, etc... to fully enjoy the baseball experience.... so there's nothing wrong with that either.

Well, I guess it kinda depends on where you go? But, as I've said in a previous thread, it's hard for me to go to a baseball game without getting a soft drink. But for the prices they charge, I'd much rather grab some BBQ or some such before going if I was having to eat. Then again, when kids are involved... part of the fun/experience is them getting nachos or popcorn, ice cream, etc... to fully enjoy the baseball experience.... so there's nothing wrong with that either.
True that! Can't take these hungry little boys anywhere without getting them some snacks. Lol

Afternoon Everyone!

The family and I are coming to spend a few days at the lake for Spring Break next week, and we were thinking about getting tickets to a baseball game while we're there. I've never been to ST, so I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the best seats to get from what's left. Our boys are 5 and 8, so they like to roam a bit. Here's the seating chart for what's available Saturday night:

View attachment 24004
Been several years since I’ve been, we sat in EE. Great viewing!!

But, as I've said in a previous thread, it's hard for me to go to a baseball game without getting a soft drink. But for the prices they charge, I'd much rather grab some BBQ or some such before going if I was having to eat.
I'm changing the subject a bit ... BUT, just got off the phone with a friend about this very thing.

Charleston Southern has a double header tomorrow against College of Charleston: softball. Much like we could at The Joe years ago, you can sit outside of the right field fence and have a pretty good time. Hell, on the third base line under the pines is a nice view. Anywho ... we were discussing drinks and mentioned the store that's across the street from the football field.

Coke, 16 oz, $2.79.
Yuengling, 24 oz, $2.79.

Which way does a man go?

(BTW, UGA away game paid for that football field.)

Screenshot 2023-04-04 10.28.58 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom