| FTBL Prince Hall

rnash

Verified Member
Did anyone else notice the amount of playing time that PH got in this game? Is he making a comeback? Is he good enough that we would need him on such an important game? Why did no one mention that he was in the game? I realized that he was in the game only because I saw the back of his jersey.

rnash said:
Did anyone else notice the amount of playing time that PH got in this game? Is he making a comeback? Is he good enough that we would need him on such an important game? Why did no one mention that he was in the game? I realized that he was in the game only because I saw the back of his jersey.

Hightower was having some issues getting off blocks and filling the running lanes. Hall did a better job, so they left him in.

rnash said:

They mentioned him a few times. He made a tackle. He's finally out of trouble and yes he's making a come back

he has worked hard off the field, so I'm glad to see him (or anyone who does the work) get the chance to taste redempion so completely as to be invited to help the team in a game like that. Way to go Prince.

i hope he gets way more playing time. he is a natural at LB and has a good nose for the ball. not to mention he lays some bone crushing hits.

the first play i saw him in on in the LSU game he blitzed on the left side and came all the way back around to the right and made a shoe string tackle on the LSU RB to stop the play with a 2 yard gain instead of what would have been 5 or 6 and a first down probably.

Back
Top Bottom