| FTBL Kiffin says that there appears to be a coordinator change for Alabama.

I need to go back and watch the game again, because I did not see anything indicating Coach T-Rob calling the game. I'm assuming at the moment that he was relaying the calls from Steele to the guys on the field. Does anyone know by chance if this has any validity?

Given the fact that Kiffen is an excellent play caller and has a good feel for this type of stuff. I can see why he made this statement.
Not saying he is right or wrong, I can see why he said what he said.

It was likely the weather issues that caused issues with communication, so they went to plan b. I like how Robinson was calling plays and being animated on the sidelines....

I think kiffin was scrolling because how Robinson coached in SC can be different to the one in T town because he's coaching within parameter. I don't think it's an issue.

It was likely the weather issues that caused issues with communication, so they went to plan b. I like how Robinson was calling plays and being animated on the sidelines....

I think kiffin was scrolling because how Robinson coached in SC can be different to the one in T town because he's coaching within parameter. I don't think it's an issue.
This!!!! my cousin says before the game they were having issues with the headsets.

Back
Top Bottom