| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I miss the old woolly. I put a Doom 4 thread up and no one responded. There would have been some dialogue with it there. I mean did no one else play that game growing up? I'm in the thirtyish age. Quake,Doom , and Duke Nukem is where it's at. Warped my fragile mind alittle too.

I miss the old woolly. I put a Doom 4 thread up and no one responded. There would have been some dialogue with it there. I mean did no one else play that game growing up? I'm in the thirtyish age. Quake,Doom , and Duke Nukem is where it's at. Warped my fragile mind alittle too.

Shit man I didn't even see it. I wasn't a big Doom guy growing up. Had it for sega, but rarely touched it.

Off topic from Doom, did you ever play Turok for Nintendo 64? That game was the shit.

**** man I didn't even see it. I wasn't a big Doom guy growing up. Had it for sega, but rarely touched it.

Off topic from Doom, did you ever play Turok for Nintendo 64? That game was the ****.
I played it in arcades, but never on console. I had a sega but not a 64. I have all the dooms on pc. This doom has multiplayer like the call of duty games along with the typical game.

Broke my phone by accident. Of course it's one of these old ass phones, so no one around town can fix the screen

lg-cell-phone-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom