| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

GTAV online is hilarious. Any time you enter a lobby, you step right into 4-5 people taking shit to each other, each one of different race and age. This one guy just sat there and trolled the shit out of everyone, saying he was going to murk them, he was going to put a dick in their asses, and they consume their own farts. It's weird as fuck, but highly entertaining. You get to hear what the keyboards warriors on the internet sound like.

So, still getting a feel for my classes. Philosophy of Sport is definitely going to be a pain in the ass, but conversely, the most interesting course.

Sports Marketing will be fun. Choosing groups next class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I wanted to be in Radio when I was a lad. Rock DJ.
Well I'm trying to get this damn intern at Jox. I've been up there, met the people, and it's what I've really wanted to do. If I don't get it though, my professor in Sports Marketing emphasized that he is more than willing to help students get internships and/or network. One of the "field trips" he discussed about in class was taking a trip to Nashville for the SEC Tournament. I volunteered for that immediately.

Every hand you shake has had a penis in it.
wish-you-were.gif

Idk if I am yet. Gonna see if my brothers want to go and my old lady

I saw the marquee and I was like "BREAKING FUKKING BENJAMIN? IN TUSCALOOSA? FUKK YEAH!"

Then I saw a promo poster by Moe's/Swen that indicated it is an unplugged show. So, it's not gonna be the thrashing, screaming, alt-tuned guitar-growling show we're used to hearing from BB.

Still gonna be good, though.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

I liked Unplugged wayyy more than a regular show. Love the emotion, hearing lighter sides of the songs, and the different vocals they use. It's just so much better raw. I could listen to Plush by Stone Temple Pilot, All Apologies by Nirvana, and Rooster by Alice in Chains unplugged all day.

Back
Top Bottom