| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Great. Mass Comm. was my only C for finals.

Ready for next semester, but I'm hoping Jox calls me back on this internship
I interned at 99.1 here in town after I switched majors, post-separation.. Was fun.

And to your C... I was always a great student, and preach this religiously to my kids. Was in a gifted program in grade school, bio prep and beta club in middle/high school. But after going BACK to college as a full-time employed parent, WHILE coaching football, I quickly adopted the mantra "C's get degrees". Too much of a juggling act for me to devote time to performing on a Dean's list level as a student. I'd squeak out a few A's and B's, but wasn't disappointed in a C, given all my other responsibilities.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

I interned at 99.1 here in town after I switched majors, post-separation.. Was fun.

And to your C... I was always a great student, and preach this religiously to my kids. Was in a gifted program in grade school, bio prep and beta club in middle/high school. But after going BACK to college as a full-time employed parent, WHILE coaching football, I quickly adopted the mantra "C's get degrees". Too much of a juggling act for me to devote time to performing on a Dean's list level as a student. I'd squeak out a few A's and B's, but wasn't disappointed in a C, given all my other responsibilities.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

My brother basically said "C" stands for complete.

wool2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom