| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

4117176.jpg

For those of you in North & Central Alabama, pay attention to the weather on Wednesday (12/23). Could be a substantial severe weather threat. Still too early to know the extent of the potential impacts.

Just thought I'd give a heads up since a lot of people are busy or traveling that day and may not be paying close attention to it.

Make sure you have a way to get severe weather warnings tomorrow. I suggest the app: Weather Radio by WDT. Costs about $4.99 but works great. It can track your current location and if you go under a watch or warning you get an alert. You can also set what type of watches and warnings you get alerts for.

Damn

When mine were puppies and set up the Christmas decorations outside of their fence, they would push the fence to get to the extension cords and chew through it.
Shock them?

I say that because of a story my mom tells all the time. She had an old Hoover bagged vacuum that she got just before I was born. When I was about 18 months old, she'd pulled the couch away from the wall to vacuum. She made her way around the side of the couch and apparently I'd gotten behind it and was playing with the vacuum cord. All if a sudden, the vacuum stopped. So she went to the outlet to plug it back in, but it was still in the socket. She looked behind the couch and saw me passed out, cord across my body, and teeth marks in the cord. She didn't realize till the next day that my arm may have been broken from the fall after being electrocuted.

We had that vacuum for years, and one day at about 8 yrs old, I pulled some electrical tape away from a part of the cord and sure enough, there were my toddler-sized teeth marks. All that time I thought she was just messing with me, till I saw the proof years later...lol

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Shock them?

I say that because of a story my mom tells all the time. She had an old Hoover bagged vacuum that she got just before I was born. When I was about 18 months old, she'd pulled the couch away from the wall to vacuum. She made her way around the side of the couch and apparently I'd gotten behind it and was playing with the vacuum cord. All if a sudden, the vacuum stopped. So she went to the outlet to plug it back in, but it was still in the socket. She looked behind the couch and saw me passed out, cord across my body, and teeth marks in the cord. She didn't realize till the next day that my arm may have been broken from the fall after being electrocuted.

We had that vacuum for years, and one day at about 8 yrs old, I pulled some electrical tape away from a part of the cord and sure enough, there were my toddler-sized teeth marks. All that time I thought she was just messing with me, till I saw the proof years later...lol

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

That's crazy. Goober

Nah it didn't shock them, but I wish it did give them a little shock. Maybe they would stop chewing on every fucking thing they come across.

Back
Top Bottom