| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I think its a good idea. It encourages people to register. Statistics show that the number of people that are persuaded to register for hidden content, 29% of those people become active posters. Also out of that 29%; .. 85% of those posters would have been content to be life-long lurkers.

Can't argue with statistics.

Biggest difference I can see is a bunch of dumbass/useless replies that clutters the thread.

I had that with Dr. Matthew Payne.

What movies are y'all studying this year? We studied "Hustle and Flow" and a few others.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

That's who I have it with in Russell Hall. I don't kno
I had that with Dr. Matthew Payne.

What movies are y'all studying this year? We studied "Hustle and Flow" and a few others.

That's who I have it with in Russell Hall. Its pretty awesome. Not sure what we're studying, but we just watched a bunch of videos today.

Nice. Todd Snyder is good people.

Yeah, I like his music, and his stories. Hullabelew from Shaggy Bevo put me on to him, I guess it's been ten years or so now. I've seen him several times now when he makes it through Atlanta. I like his earlier stuff like this, Old Times, Play a Train Song, Ballad of Devils Backbone, etc. better than his newer stuff, but still enjoy it.

That's who I have it with in Russell Hall. I don't kno

That's who I have it with in Russell Hall. Its pretty awesome. Not sure what we're studying, but we just watched a bunch of videos today.
He a great teacher. He helped direct and produce a pilot episode for a zombie-comedy concept show that TCF students did the work on for a grade a couple years ago. I switched majors foe the following semester after they started production, but Maya Champion still recruited me to be an extra in it. That was just a few months after my separation, so it was a healthy distraction. I was an extra at "HQ", and a zombie extra as well. It was really fun.

Pilot is 24 mins, but worth the watch. See if you can spot me. I'm the biggest dude there...lol.

Back
Top Bottom