| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Call off the search party, I'm back. Took Mrs 2 to Chicago for our anniversary. We can now knock off "The Gangster Tour" from her bucket list. I can knock off eating at "The Houndstooth" from mine. The one in Chicago, not T-Town.
Houndstooth_zpsh7gimzu3.png

Bear_zps4nqvifsy.png

Oh, it seriously, hurts like a mo-fo. Having to postone all the ass kickin's I had scheduled. Might be out 7 days and return with limited action.

Seems like I heard that somewhere here recently.

Yep, a couple days of beer drinking and a gout flare up usually follows. Last 2xs it has been in my knee. That hurts so much I have had to seriously consider giving up life's nectar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, was up visiting family thurs-sun and may have over indulged. Usually it flares in the right wheel, this time it's in the left. Yesterday you could barely touch it or just blow on it and I would yell. At least I was able to come into work, wearing flips.

Yeah, was up visiting family thurs-sun and may have over indulged. Usually it flares in the right wheel, this time it's in the left. Yesterday you could barely touch it or just blow on it and I would yell. At least I was able to come into work, wearing flips.
Apologies for not taking you seriously, my Gulf Coast neighbor. :notworthy

Back
Top Bottom