| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Im a little pissed right now. I found an awesome deal on a lot of land, nice remodeled house, woodshop, barn, and 2 ponds. And its cheaper than what i currently owe on my house. But nooooooo, no swimming pool and the cabinets need to be redone, and plus "we dont have time right now bc of the baby coming." (Like she wouldve been toting couches out the door. SmFh

Tell her with the money you make selling your current house, what is left after buying the new property, she can use have to go towards something she wants, like a new car or remodeling a bigger closet, or whatever. The other half goes into the college fund for lil stan

I gave you a like. So you are now 89 away. Good luck.

MEME-2014-I-got-this.jpg

Tell her with the money you make selling your current house, what is left after buying the new property, she can use have to go towards something she wants, like a new car or remodeling a bigger closet, or whatever. The other half goes into the college fund for lil stan
She just doesnt want to move. I love my house too but alot of land is important to me but not her. Its my fault though, i always wanted a large property but got tired of looking when i built this one.

She just doesnt want to move. I love my house too but alot of land is important to me but not her. Its my fault though, i always wanted a large property but got tired of looking when i built this one.

Well, you could tell her you want a new plot of land or a new wife... and let her decide. Be prepared for the backfire, and you may want to hide some money first... but either way, you'll get that lot.

Im a little pissed right now. I found an awesome deal on a lot of land, nice remodeled house, woodshop, barn, and 2 ponds. And its cheaper than what i currently owe on my house. But nooooooo, no swimming pool and the cabinets need to be redone, and plus "we dont have time right now bc of the baby coming." (Like she wouldve been toting couches out the door. SmFh

Go get it, promise her you'll redo the kitchen and the kids will love the pool when you get it up and going. Land is still a deal right now, but it'll recover most of what was lost in the last downturn and go up from there. I really want to pull the trigger on some land in in Randolph or Clay, but got to get a few things squared away over the next 18 months or so - and I'll lose on the appreciation that will occur over that time.

Best of luck to you. What county are you in?

RTR,

Tim

So, the smoking is going really well. Had to buy a few more last minute school supplies last night after work, so by the time I got my temp set, the meat didn't go on until about 1 am.

I'm just now finding out about Minion Method smoking. I ended up making a fire basket for my offset box out of a sheet of 24" x24" expanded steel grate, filled it full with about a 60/40 ratio of lump coal and hickory/oak chunks, with a divot in the center. I then filled my starter chimney about half full with coal, lit it, then dumped that into the divot once they were red hot. For those not familiar with the Minion Method, the top-down burn in a fire basket allows for much slower, steadier burn times.

I didn't have to tend the fire for the first 6 hours that way. After about 1-1.5 hours of cook time, I took about a 4 hour nap. Woke up, and the temp was still holding steady at 220. I only put more wood and coal on it for reassurance at 7 am when we left to get our kids off to their first day of school.

6 hours + of set it and forget is freaking awesome. This was just my first attempt with this method of smoking. I'm sure I could've gotten 8 hours or more. It will only get better as I tweak and mod in the future.

Back
Top Bottom